[1.1.1.2-1.2.0.2] Beronath's Death Herald: 4:30m Crucible 150-170, SR 90, Celestials Melee Death Knight (+bonus Warlord build) [c+][sr+]

1.1.6.2 Update

Tried my best to make it work. It somewhat does. Physical damage and Cadence are still a bit sad though.

@Ymiraku

1 Like

yeah mate it just doesn’t clear fast enough, i find it to be much better in shattered realm than crucible but not the fastest killer out there. funny thing is i tested sands proc and it didnt make much difference but i guess it helps a little with trash. maybe zantai will start to pay some attention now.

1 Like

Adding this amazing feat of strength done by @supertolik. Naked extra spawn run with a physical melee Cadence no less!

Looking at patch notes, this got buffed no?

Which part? But it was very solid in a previous patch (for a dual-wield phys build) so should be ok in this one.

1.1.7.0 Update

With the rework of Crimson Claws gloves this build becomes stronger than ever. About 30 seconds faster in Crucible on average.

2 Likes

Hey, man, it’s because Zolhan only hits with one hand even if you dual-wield

1 Like

You simply delete the mobs.
A LOT OF DAMAGE, I love it so much.

1 Like

I’m about to try the Warlord Spec, i don’t want to make a mistake : which crafting bonus do i need for the craftable items?

1 for slow res and two for physique. Warlord’s spec is outdated tho, probably won’t work that well in today’s meta. You are better off doing EoR spec with similiar gear or going for Death Knight spec which was thoroughly and meticulously tested.

Thank for your quick ansmwer, now i can use one of my Death Knight with a good build !

Thank you for the build.
With fixed AI some tanky builds could skip defensive buffs and use high-lvl beacons, but still risky a bit:

Also cleared 95SR with lucky mutators and lucky boss room (was killed a few times by one-shots)

3 Likes

Looks pretty cool. I’ve never tried Cadence or Necro’s AA-proc skills, so I’m intrigued. One question though:

I know the build is advertised as greenless, but are there any greens that could push the build to its limits? I’m especially curious due to all the new MI’s, but I understand if there hasn’t been testing for any green potential in the build.

Formidable Reaper’s Legguards might edge Barbaros pants for damage but I am not sure. Maaaaybe some green Gargabol ring with like 250% to physical instead of a faction ring. Obviously some amulet with damage. But what limit are we talking about? It’s never going to be another Belgothian in terms of damage, so there is little point in breaking build’s perfect balance in favour few extra seconds shaved off its Crucible timer.

Thanks for sick vids, added to the op.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gP1KvV

Updated GT from the OP.

Sweet new times for the latest setup!

Warborn Death Knight vs. Crate of Entertainment (1:18 kill)

Warborn Death Knight vs. Callagadra (9:30 kill)

Warborn Death Knight vs. Mogdrogen (2:30 kill)

Warborn Death Knight vs. Crucible 150-170 “naked” extra spawn 8:30 run (no buffs/banners)

Update 1.1.9.4

1.1.9.8 Update

Decided to update this classic. Some interesting off-meta gear choices and comeback of Peerless Eye of Beronath amulet make it a very solid melee all-arounder.

Check out new Grimtools in the op!

Here are some videos with build’s performance:

1.1.9.8 Warborn Death Knight vs. Ravager 1:19 kill (no pharma/no cluster)

1.1.9.8 Warborn Death Knight vs. SR 90 3:55 run (no deaths)

1.1.9.8 Warborn Death Knight vs. SR 75-76 6:50 run (no short rooms)

P.S. Added the Warlord spec made by @banana_peel himself!

1 Like

1.2.0.2 Update

Decided to try out slightly different devotions and it allowed me to use better components/augments to squeeze out a bit more damage and tankiness. Find updated grimtools in the op!

Here are some videos with build’s performance in 1.2:

2 Likes