[1.1.7.0] Full Spirit Clairvoyant AAR Binder vs Naked Crucible

Thank you Sir! I have. But considering i don’t have SotH i need every extra bit of DA shred :D. Also as you already saw, my build isn’t defensive at all :)). I mean i did went for maximum possible amount of spirit, rest kept for gear.

IMO, sometimes sacrificing a bit of damage allows for much better facetanking which can also increase DPS, because aar specs can’t attack and kite at the same time.

For example, taking purified salt to get increased damage against aether enemies, and using eternity would go a loooong way.

Also, have you considered using non-m. mark of anathema?

You’re not using any of the skill mods, so maybe having a proc might be better?

I actually didn’t think of non-m anathema tbh. not gonna lie. Will probably test that one too :D. i tried eternity. It’s a dps loss unfortunately. Agrivix proc helps a when you get swarmed. Tried others too.

Glad I could give a helpful suggestion. I’m guessing you’ve tested timewarped shoes as well?

Looks better than wraith walkers unless you need the dodge proc to help with your low DA.

@romanN1: Any chance you could PM me your character file? You’ve got me really curious, because I love double damage builds :smiley:

what language dude? “To throw some shit on the fan”? Seriously? “Shit hitting the fan” it’s just an idiom for a situation when something serious is about to take place. You and @ya1 were exchanging some banter and I just chimed in. What part offended you?

The fact that one would assume i and ya have a rivalry for instance :smiley:. I refuse to take part in any of that and I just do my thing apart from that, even though ya_ clearly expressed his “opinion” about my build in several ways, more or less pleasent.

@sir_spanksalot tried those too, too much of a close call :D. Considering my aar deals and empowers bot aether and vit, i even tried haunt relic for the 15% aether/ vit rr and leech rr%

You might’ve missed my ninja edit, so I’m gonna bug you again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to say no of course

_Clairvoyant.zip (1.5 MB)

Have fun! You and anyone who wants to :D. Yeah i missed the ninja edit. xD
EDIT If you wanna record a run and upload it please to share the YT link so i can add it here :D.

1 Like

I doubt I can even come close to your time, I’m more curious about making tiny changes on it and seeing how it fares :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ayg6b2 <— one such example ^^

Np it doesn’t matter :smiley: :D.

How important is devastation in your opinion? My gut tells me that ravenous earth might be better here actually.

Great for cleaning trash when your positioning is bad, like trash comes from the opposite direction besides the beefy mobs. I find it to be pretty important, at least for my playstyle :thinking:

1 Like

but I thought you are and @ya1 are sworn enemies that will fight to the death over a build that shoots lasers, my bad

Thanks, since you and Fluff are so offended by my comments or whatever, I will test it myself. Will post a fair review.

@mad_lee - tbf, this build isn’t going to play like your typical facetank spec.

I had to kite a little, and played it a teensy bit like naked crucible.

managed a 5:30ish clear with a slightly tweaked set up.

Don’t take it personal, it’s not the comments that offends me rather than your inability to accept others work as being good. Yes, it’s true that this is no newbie friendly build, but it’s far off from being trash, unplayable or dependant on smth. Just the fact that one or another can’t pilot it without dying, doesn’t mean it’s trash. Several videos made as a response speak for themselves. Just learn to be more open minded, filter your thoughts and embrace other opinions with more goodness.

Nah, I appreciate creative and solid builds when I see one. Yours is pretty creative and I have complimented it in my first comment btw.

I am open minded, but then one should be open minded to some critisism as well. On this forum I avoid bad build threads because if I say something bad there people start to grossly overreact. Yours is not one of those threads, by the way, but still.

I wasn’t serious with the “rivalry.” It was a joke.

Btw nothing wrong with trying to out-speedrun someone. Nothing wrong in failing neither lol.

I had Krieg’s before for pierce res. But Wrathwalkers get you better spirit dump and who needs resistances when you got AAR?

Nice run, just watched. Nice work.

Not entirely true. Maybe not “enabler…” but 6% oa (or 5%?) is big in ~3k range. He’s got 167% crit dmg on AAR.

1 Like

Yes, well i felt the difference without ulzuin. I have 3.3k almost without it, ulzuin gives 5%+30 both oa/da.

Right. Sorry. I was remembering an old gt and didn’t turn on Clairvoyance. You had like 3k then minus Clairvoyance.

It was a fine niche item before, sacrifice damage from fleshwarped tome for more RR, the bonus on AAR made it way too good.