[1.1.7.0] Full Spirit Clairvoyant AAR Binder vs Naked Crucible

Anyway, after a bit of a misunderstanding here and a heated debate with Fluff I decided to give it a go myself since you have posted a save folder for anyone to try.

Insane (broken) damage, but I just couldn’t handle it. Died 4 out of 5 times with 3 buffs/1vb run. Was trying my best as a pilot too with Mirror/Null./MoT timings and safe positioning. Here are couple of videos:
Successful 5:43 run
Death at 169
I can upload other three videos where I die if you want.

So overall the idea to mix two damages is neat. But I would just rework few things to make it consistent:

• Use Ravager’s Eyes and get DA to 2750-2800 level
  • fix that walking speed (122% is painful to play) and slow res (40% is hurting a lot. But two of your items don’t even have crafting bonuses)
  • I am not sure if Devastation is doing anything here tbh. I would skip it and bump Dread on RE and take Nullification to 10-10. 10-10 Conversion is a waste (minimal gain for going from 9/10 to 10/10), but 7/12 MoE is where the breakpoint is (and you have 6/12 MoE).
  • Almost forgot - that teleport rune is bringing the build down. It’s super slow.

I do not mean to offend you but i just watched the video and after the first two waves everything became clear. You simply dont know how to pilot it properly :smiley:. And again, if you cant pilot it properly that means you’re not good enough. Git gud m8. L2aar.

Good response, mate

@romanN1: Did 3x runs back to back using non-m. anathema as requested. I also made a few tweaks to the build just to cater to my piloting preference (GT is in the YT video), but tried my best to remain true to the original build.

Perhaps its a function of my piloting skills, but average clear is 5:30ish, which may be slower than what you used originally.

a bit of adjusting to the build and it’s 5:15 in no time

I’m also not very used to the build. I hate not being able to use rattosh and imp properly.

Needing to use RE to proc rattosh is such a pain :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanted to drop seal of corruption even, but you need the bloody thing to proc the devotions :rofl:

RE was added when imp was added.

I was doing 5:09-5:15 without imp and without RE, making the build pretty streamlined. It’s comfy to play that way too. you won’t do 4:45 maybe but it’s good anyway

I don’t know…i feel like going for raw stats might outweigh the benefits of imp here simply because you can’t proc it efficiently

rattosh on AAR is pretty boss

i had rattosh aar and bombs on corruption

did you drop RE?

why not RE on bombs, AAR on rattosh, and drop seal of corruption for more racial?

yes, this was pre imp idea.

Less buttons to push :smiley:

Corruption spawns bombs all over the map and i like that. RE is too localized. Bombs on corruption or AAR imo

interesting. because i don’t bother applying rattosh unless its a big target.

RE also has a pretty big range too.

I’ll do 3 more runs before I call it quits. Will tweak it to what I personally think is best for my playstyle, no offence intended to OP’s build.

Roman’s setup is 100% optimized for speed (except the crafting bonuses, I didn’t notice that, good lord if this can be even faster…). It’s what I call a suicidal setup. I played some more with it and stopped dying after I some practice. Did sub 5 but not far. If you watch Roman’s vids you can see how he lines up mobs, I can’t do that shit.

Bombs on AAR are optimal for quick disposing of single bosses and placing the bombs nearby spawn zones without moving there. Aether Corruption has short range, and it’s needed for Imp. RE is necessary evil for Ratosh, really a clunky cast that you hate to have. The only change I would make is getting Fallen Kings for Revenant and Siphon for DG. If you misfire a Devastation you might end up for no skeletons for a while. Fallen Kings would greatly help with mobility. Or just get Fallen Kings on DG. Since big chance proccer is not needed for Aeon, no reason to use Astral Rifts. It’s terribly slow.

2 Likes

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2m6np0V

I can’t hit sub 5…possibly because of piloting habits from naked cruci.

But this averages about 5:20ish

I want you to know that reading this made my heart warm up a bit :slight_smile:

Lee i feel sorry if you felt offended but you said it yourself, you did 4-5 runs. I did almost 600 :slight_smile: . No hard feelings, no hate.

1 Like

fluff has a heart?

aren’t belgothians heartless killers?

Only if they use Heart Piercing prefix kappa

Watched the 3+1 video and it was really impressive. I noticed lining up mobs is more important for you than being inside banner range. You think you can do better runs with 4 buffs no banner? I feel like it can be done.

I could try :smiley: but only starting tomorrow afternoon onwards though as im not home. I have some bonus vids prepared too for the topic :smiley: