[1.1.7.0] Maximum invincibility "God-Mode" battlemage -dual aetherscorched cleaver- Crucible gladiator 150-170- SR 65+, EASY FARM!

I agree that I’d much rather have assblade on cadence, in general. I bound it on blitz, which isn’t great tbqh.

Might make more sense to switch the two: Azrakaa on blitz, assblade on cadence. This then leaves Ulzaad on the movement rune skill and mirror on warcry (which seems fine to me).

I also noticed that you don’t have Mirror maxed out. Your version will have less uptime. I would guess even below 50 %. Azraaka will proc badly with all of them. You should pick up CT on cooldown for Aeon.

one of the bigger issues I ran into when running more phys damage heavy devotions was that I had too many good procs and not enough abilities to use them on. Azarakaa is great, but only if you can get close to consistent cooldown usage, which will basically only come through cadence.

Physical builds have problems with it unless you are a Witchblade.

I fully agree more points in mirror would really benefit this setup, I’m not sure how to hit 22 in mirror while also keeping at least 24 in cadence while not running an further MIs however. Itemization is always a fun balancing act :crazy_face:

I’m not thrilled about CT for proccing Hourglass and I think warcry is “fine”. With that said this build can totally spare 2-3 points for it.

You can’t.

I got sick of the low AoE of Cadence, so Im trying right now a Spellbreaker / Harra / CT, with Star pact and CT-medal.
Just around lvl60 yet, but I think it could be promising.

I get it, I am not amazed by this build either. I finally finished playing with it and I was looking forward to end with it. Low DPS and low AoE make it not fun even if you are 2/3 of the time unkillable. Here is what I played with https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYonEWV
You need 5 good roled MI’s (not double rare but very specifically rolled and that is just impossible to get without GD stash). I was able to finish SR 65-66 with it everytime but I died a lot and it was slow. Oftentimes I could not do it within the timer. Build is not a fun to play. It can do SR 65-66 but inconsistently. Not good enough for me to post it. It needs more support or a complete rethink and I don’t know what to do to make it better.

1 Like

Had something like this in mind
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1LXwB2
Cleavers and mark have no affixes yet, so damage and resistances will increase.
Sweet %CDR, massive AoE
Skellies proc very well with SS.

This nearly exact build with a Bane of Winter King rocked. It was just a bit squishy in SR 6x.
I hope this (and the low DA) can be overcome by our Mirror, and I also hope that the loss of a 2H-weapon damage will be kind of negligible (only 50% weapon damage on CT).

Nice concept but that DA is really low… phys res is as well and you need some more lifeleech.

Well, I havent been in rly tough situations yet.
Isn´t it that you can crush junk anyway and stay alive in front of big bosses thanks to your mirror? Rendering all “normal” defenses … a little obsolete?

Yes you can but only for 2/3 of the time. In that 1/3 you can get your ass handed to you.

1 Like

Hi, i like your build but have a few questions…
Can i level based your build?
Can i use self found gears? I don’t use GF stash…
Thanks in advance

I knew I’ve been saving my Aether Clusters for something!!! Combined with the mirror on this build, Clusters as needed during cooldown… oh man I cant wait to try this build! Farming for a second weapon.

cadence battlemage is a perfectly viable way to level, but the build doesnt come online fully until you get the belgothian relic, two cleavers and a single “of the gildam arcanum” item. You can farm these cleavers at level 20 or whenever you reach the blood grove and dual wielding them will still give you the massive damage spike and double mirror duration, which should give you more than enough time to kill just about anything.

Good luck! its a blast to play.

sure looks like it man, hoping to get a second one of those weapons tonight. Going to do SR runs until I get a nice fat one!

Thanks for the reply…so i can level base on your build?

Everyone is making a battlemage with these cleavers and the circlet, but a templar might also be viable

Jeah, I have high hopes for my not-100-yet Spellbreaker
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1LXwB2

1 Like