[1.1.7.0] Top Gun - 6,5 seconds Mad Queen, 5:45m Crucible, SR 75-76 resilient no greens Valdun's Purifier

Can probably work if you cheat with box/rune hybridization but even then stuff like runebinder is better at that.

Would you change anything for 1.1.5 ? I couldn’t get a grasp of all the patch’s changes yet and I’m quite lacking in buildcrafting expertise.

Only thing that might be worth changing is finding 3 points to overcap Explosive Strike. With new ES mechanics it’s a worthy investment since all the physical damage gets converted by global Physical to Pierce conversion.

How much did the performance decrease with the rifle conversion change?

Ugh, build maybe lost up to whopping 5 seconds of its Crucible completion timer. Or maybe not. Because Explosive Strike build make this build even more lethal. Still one of the fastest builds in the game. I might update it later.

1.1.6.0 Update

Build has been adequately nerfed in the patch 1.1.6.0. It’s still the best range build and overall one of the strongest builds in the game tho. Added videos of Crucible and SR runs (SR video still uploading).

EDIT: aaand SR video

1 Like

That’s a very solid run! Thanks, added to the op!

Any tactician builds, or is cadence just too weak compared to fire strike?

I know few people who have tried Valdun’s Tactician and they were all disappointed. I am not even trying it, lol.

even since the Valdun buff? I’m looking to try out a Valdun build in hardcore, inquisitor feels required but I’d rather pair it with Soldier instead of Demolitionist if I can make it work.

If you are playing hardcore I would definitely choose Purifier over Tactician for Valdun, 10 times out of 10. Survivability of this build comes from insane single target damage and insane adtch. That’s something that Tactician is going to be missing and no amount of Soldier’s armor and War Cry is gonna help. Plus you can siphon more points into Blast Shield, plus very vital Fumble/Impaired aim from Flashbang and you can always use hp/da pierce augments for extra 700 hp.

Good to know, ty. I probably have a purifier lying around somewhere, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all im having alot of fun with the build its strong and fast :slight_smile: the only problem i have is not having enough stun ress…and i didnt understand the quote below please help?

hi, glad you are having fun.

Wherever you craft an item it gets a little crafting bonus depending on the Smith you craft it at. I recommended crafting two out of 5 craftable items for stun resist bonus which you can get at Smith in Malmouth. You can google smith crafting bonuses and you can also hover over “create” button in smith menu while in-game to see bonuses that smith offers.

Thank you man you filled the missing piece!
i guess all pieces its your build thanks alot man :slight_smile: cant wait to try more of your builds

Hello is this available on hc?

If you follow the endgame build to the letter than yes. I recommend using couple of more hp + pierce damage + 70 DA augments for HC tho and sticking to Shards 65-66 farming for safety.

1 Like

Hello sir. I am playing a Commando which was basically my first real character. I like ranged fighting with guns, not casting. I am going to try this build because I can’t find anything on Commando, which may be because no one thinks it is worth anything anymore? I am at level 72, but I get one shotted by a lot of stuff in Elite. Trash I just mow through. I will try your build because it is ranged guns too, which I mentioned I like using.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I recommend checking out beginners guides on this forum for efficient leveling and learning game’s basics. This guide is for Purifier and it won’t work that well for Commando, I am afraid. Moreover, you need exact items for 99% of endgame builds. So that’s why I recommend sticking to beginner’s guides which let you build your character from scratch using faction gear.

1 Like