[1.1.7.0] Top Gun - 6,5 seconds Mad Queen, 5:45m Crucible, SR 75-76 resilient no greens Valdun's Purifier

If you had chosen Boomstick in the headline, I would’ve lost my sh*t completely. Already loving this for the picture alone. Nothing comes between a man and his BOOMSTICK! :smiley:
Was looking for something ranged, this will be perfect to try tqFan’s controller setttings.

1 Like

What are the attribute points breakdown? Did you sink everything into cunning?

Look at his grimtools

Managed to dump 87 into Cunning with some %physique crafts.

Top Gun still Top Gun

1 Like

Just remember that you can buy back devotion points at the special NPC and devotion can support itself. I.e. if a devotion X needs 3 green points and gives 3 green points but you can have no greens, you can can get three greens thru any random devotion that gives three greens, get devotion X, then buy back that random devotion you bought only for affinities you gonna have Devotion X supporting itself by giving three green affinities it needs.

Thanks a lot

hope my explanation helped

completely forgot to add this to the op.

1 Like

I’m levelling up a Purifier and I’m trying to decide what end-game will look like. How does this build compare to yours?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwWmGqZ

It’s the Alaska-Nebraska build that was posted here awhile ago. Stronghold/Justice sets.

What are the pros and cons of each? I’m playing on controller now but I’ve luckily had a person on the forums help build a macro for casting inquisitor seal on feet so that was my only previous reservation of playing inquisitor class.

Less damage but more tankiness I guess. Different style of special effects.

Some resistances like lightning and bleeding are not capped if the rolls aren’t good :frowning: And the damage is like 15% less than previous patch…

This build is still one of the strongest ranged builds in grim dawn, tones of damage and very good survivability

Just specced into this build as soon as I hit level 94. The damage and survivability is pretty beastly but the energy drain is real. Like mana potion every 15 seconds.

Do you happen to have both Arcane Spark and Word of Arms transmuter? They should solve your energy issues.

1 Like

I have them both. Tried to follow the build as closely as I could. Still need some faction augments but other than that it’s very close:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a8e1BN

Level 96 still. Basically I can use fire strike for about 15 seconds or so before needing an elixir.

That’s awkward. I have played the build without energy problems. :thinking: But I have a solution for your problem, since Mad_lee can’t respond you now.

Put Arcanum dust augments in your jewels, when you can. These augments are bought from Malmouth resistance reputation.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll look into that. Looks like a mini ectoplasm.

1 Like

Maybe this has been asked before, but is restless remains really better than something like spellscorched plating etc? 3% adcth does not seem that massive on first glance.

Energy regen on leech dependent builds will depend on where you’re playing the build. In cruci and SR where there are way more swarms than usual, this build won’t have any problems with energy, but on main campaign you’ll have to take rests if you don’t wanna use a lot of potions

Resists by spellscorched plating isn’t needed since everything is capped. So it’s between 3% lifesteal and a small health bonus. Lifesteal is more useful.

is this build 1.1.8.1 viable?