[1.1.7.1] Alaska Nebraska | Ranged Purifier | Stronghold Fire Strike | Dungeons | SR 85 | CR 170

Hey there, currently at level 84 with my sword/tome BWC purifier, wanting to switch over to gun and shield here for end game. If at all possible could you share your devotions?

Hi
you can check devotions by clicking here
after that here

1 Like

you are amazing thank you!

1 Like

Hello, Omnitrio could you tell, if there are any good itms to aim for since im new in game (and my chestbox its preaty much empty) its my second hero first was my Warlock but not rly enjoy him. Now i try to follow this build but not sure in what order, i should set skills and devotion.
So if you could say order for skill and devotion + any key “ITM” on campain i should aim for i would really appreciate it.

oh forgot and what Faction
main campain: Kymon’s Chosen or Order of Death’s Vigil
FG: Cult of Bysmiel or Cult of Dreeg or Cult of Solael
Sory for ma bad english im not use it so offten.:blush:

Hi

Devotion

1. Green - Bat - Quill - Purple - Rhowan’s Crown - Viper - Solael’s Witchblade
  2. Remove Green + Purple
  3. Magi - Jackal - Hydra - Ulzuins’ Tourch - Ghoul - Spider

no matter, but if choose Bysmiel can get augments faster

there are a lot of suitable things
you can’t list them all at once

Really appreciate this answer thank you.:damage_fire::muscle::100:

1 Like

Hello, any suggestions for Blood of Ch’Thon replacement?
It is pretty hard to obtain non craftable non mythic item.

Hate to dig this up since its been so long

brand new to Grim Dawn and trying to make my way through on first playthrough using this build and have a couple of questions

Is this build still viable?

Can we get a screenshot or something of the skill trees with out bonuses from gear or anything… I wan to make sure I have the points assigned correctly (only level 29 so far) but not sure if i’ve over spent somewhere because I didn’t account for gear boosting skills?

Do you toggle on the Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame and Aura of Censure and just leave them or only as needed?

Once in grimtools, you can press ctrl + shift to see skill points without bonuses from gear.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Toggle buffs like flame touched etc should always be toggled. Yes, build is still pretty viable. Maybe even slightly better because stronghold set get +2 to all skils in 1.1.9.2 iirc

ah thanks. being totally new to Grim Dawn and its tools i was not aware of such a function

how can i manage the early game with this build,im still a newbie tho.

Why Viper and Revenant? Those are both x reduced target’s resistances and should not stack? I forsook them both in search of Bat.

@Jacky_Ngo Build Inquisitor first, get Francis’s Gun, keep leveling. Around level 40 (Loghorrean Normal) you should have all the points you want in Inquisitor (WoR; Seal; AoC) Drop one point in Deadly aim, all WPS (sans Chilling Rounds).

On elite, you need the demolionist damage. Fire Strike; Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame and THERMITE MINE.

For the record (heavy credit to @RektbyProtoss) 92 on HC Ultimate.

Two little levels till the promised land.

1 Like

Hi Dilrakai, Viper is % and Revenant is flat, thats why

F censored Golly just jeez, I was thinking of Rhowan’s Crown and Revenant. Danke.

edit :: I would still take incomplete chariot and bat for HC. The class already has a censored shipload of -%RR. Neither Revenant nor Rhowan are worth the points imho.

You do need Scales or Rhowan or Revenant for flat RR. It stands loose from -% RR.

I recently reset my game, first 2 sets I farmed up were stronghold and Justicar… :slight_smile:

Super tanky for hardcore but also great dmg, I’m having a blast with this build! I did tweak a few minor things to get more energy regen/replenish and better stun resist, and I am missing one ring + pants + medal, but I was able to make it work extremely well with what I had lying around.

If you’re looking at this build there are a handful of updates you’d want to do in current patch. Big two are running dagallon helm to get some chaos conversion, and now korvaak medal for weapon damage and adcth fire strike mods. These should both up damage and increase sustain. Downside being iron maiden may take a bit longer to kill without the human racial bonus

1 Like

I’ve tested it in .93 test patch and it was like 5-5.30 in cr, so some changes ofc needed here

1 Like