[1.1.7.1] Conjurer of the Dark Arts - 6:30m Crucible 150-170, "naked" Crucible, SR 85+, all Celestials, no greens immortal Conjurer

I hope Shaman skills are not nerfed, because of one build’s performance!

Moggy pact is distinctive buff and without the ability to utilize Savagery tenacity of boar you use only one passive line of stats. It doesn’t make sense to be weak.

1 Like

Bro-tip: If you lot stopped talking about nerfs, it wouldn’t be drawing all this attention. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good idea, but pushing the topic to the top probably doesn’t help. And here I am doing the same. :sweat_smile:

This topic is sure getting a lot of bumps, better nerf it.

2 Likes

They better understand the vitality of these nerfs… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway this is a real good build. 95% ppl would go for Soulbearer and Blood Orb of Chthon or sth. Don’t forget to nerf Mad_Lee.

1 Like

Another fantastic build mate! I’ve been struggling with Crucible 150/170 big time since updates and this build just melts!! Congrats and well done!

1 Like

Mad Lee, decided to play your build last night before go to bed. Done two runs only and was to sleepy to finish the third. I am used to playing spam casters, so spamming devouring swarm build now :smile:

I uploaded video from second try, 6:31 on a tanky build :+1:

That’s a cool result for a second try, thanks, added it to the op. This piano takes a bit to get used to. You definitely don’t need to spam Devouring Swarm but rather focus on placing Storm Totems and Sigils of Consumption as soon as they are off cooldown.

Yeah, but I have basically never played piano build before.

What I like the most is Sigil of consumption, you put totems and sigil and lure Nemesis in that spot :slightly_smiling_face:

All right, @John_Smith conquered Zantai Crate of Entertainment and kindly shared a video, adding this to the op.

5 Likes

You’ve got the complete package now, huh? Well done for your build, I have played with it and it’s really good.

Decided to try Fevered Rage bannered Crucible and managed to pull off a great 6 minute run. Here is a video.

3 Likes

Fevered rage is so much fun

1 Like

It is, also actually does speed up Crucible runs, but not by much.

It speed up my cruci run by 30 sec or more usually. But boy, the thrill, especially when facing MQ and 170.

The speed… It’s like @sir_spanksalot is running a marathon, except if he say he’s running into Spider Queens, Celestials, Chupacabras and such, people will find him crazy or high.

But looks cool, need to try it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Your build is great but also hard to pilot, if i put two sigil on same place is it double damage ?

Yes, but the DoT on base skill won’t stack.

Thanks. Yes, what Spanks said, Vitality Decay part doesn’t stack, but everything else stacks tho. By the way, personally, I found it to be easy to pilot once I got used to it - you just rotate skills and refresh debuff spell sometimes.

I am leveling this build now and I`m loving it. I hope it will not be Zentaied (read: nerfed) :slight_smile:

1 Like