[1.1.7.1] The Big Bad: 5:45 Crucible Gladiator 150-170/SR 75-76 farmer no greens 2h-melee Physical/Bleeding Witchblade [c+][sr+][vid]

Sure:

_Big Bad.zip (1.0 MB)

1 Like

Ty, will pm ya with the result.

Thanks for your build.

1 Like

NP, enjoy!

You can post them here too with your comments about the build. Maybe you will see something that I have missed and improve it a bit.

1 Like

K so, done with the thing. Did somewhere around 15 runs on 3 specs, original spec, oleron relic spec and oleron relic + blind fury spec, maintaining the defensive structure and this is what i got.

Dunno if i got lucky or smth with the original one but more RR on both side is definitely good. Also im very surprised how well Rend works on CoF. Overall very fun build to play and safe too! Grats!

3 Likes

Thanks for the vids. Deathstalker is indeed bis here, you weren’t lucky, it’s just a great relic for Physical build with Bleeding support. Same with devotions, Physical builds lose too much on the way to Oleron (mostly it’s precious OA that translates directly into speed because it’s how fast you proc Assassin’s Mark. Here it’s double precious because of almost 100% Crit damage and dots). It’s also very hard to proc both Oleron and Assassin’s Mark efficiently, you gotta have extra button just for that which ultimately slows any AA build down. Rend on CoF is an old trick.

I got a much spicier Blade Arc (which happens to be my favourite Crucible melee build), lmk if you are interested.

Sure, bring it on!

What is the shifting sands proc suposed to be bound to?

It’s the kitty that digs up the sand. It’s the best choice from what’s left.

Screenshot%20(198) Screenshot%20(199) Screenshot%20(200) Screenshot%20(201) Screenshot%20(202)

I mean the proc does look like cat’s “sand” toilet a bit, so I felt like it was a logical thing to do.

3 Likes

Can explain the devotion map you use? I can not figure out how to get to what you have.

Hi, it’s pretty simple: remember that devotions can support themselves and that you can buy back back devotion points at special NPC.

Yes, but I can’t figure the path.

Starting from scratch, following the path below will get you the devotion used. I don’t advice this for levelling for anyone else that happens to be reading. “+” means take the constellation, “-” means remove it.

+Crossroads Order
+Assassin’s Blade
-Crossroads Order
+Wolverine
+Crossroads Eldritch
+Hawk
+Crossroads Primordial
+Eel
+Ulzaad
-Crossroads Eldritch
+Kraken
+Crossroads Chaos
+Huntress
+Panther
+Solemn Watcher
-Eel
+Lion
+Scales
-Lion
+Azrakaa
+Throne’s first node

1 Like

Thank you!

Build recently tested. Still consistent around 5.00 - 5.15 without double rares. Definitely worth playing and stable.

2 Likes

Giving this a try, just leveling up. At 50 i switched from Forceweave to Blade Arc. Due to short range i am having more survivability problems, should I go back to FW until much higher levels? Or is blade arc leveling okay?

Give the below guide a look for levelling 2-handed BA Witchblade:

I’d swap into mad_lee’s Big Bad later when you start getting more of the gear it uses (Bloodrager’s set and Gutsmasher being core items for damage, Gladiator’s Distinciton would also be great for passive sustain)

3 Likes

1190 UPDATE
actual GT : GRIMTOOLS
changed Ring and Medal to MI version, move some points to physique. Feel free to spend more points to phys/cunning depending on your damage/survivability needs.

Still good, tested in 75SR:

3 Likes

madlee is posting updates to his builds from the other side :slight_smile:

1 Like