[1.1.7.1] The Big Bad: 5:45 Crucible Gladiator 150-170/SR 75-76 farmer no greens 2h-melee Physical/Bleeding Witchblade [c+][sr+][vid]

I have already tested current Gutsmasher vs. Leviathan. Gutsmasher is a bit faster. I just decided against posting it because I want to see if @Zantai molds Gutsmasher into something real, because right now this item just half-done.

About your setup, it will work, but I think Bloodrager is still stronger there. I have tested that Conduit with 3 piece Targo set and it was meh, didn’t notice any boost to BA damage.

OK, thanks. You are attracting Zantai to the topic to plead your case about Gutsmasher :sweat_smile: But yeah, see your point. Bloodrager is definitely superb set, but I wanted to utilize this conduit after I saw it. To be honest most of the conduits are not worth it.

that one is no exception

Yes, Zantai just loooves getting tagged randomly. :roll_eyes:

I thought you guys hate it when I go into this section of the forum. :zantai:

It depends what’s your appearance leads to :smile: But I can say Gutsmaher bonuses to support Blade Arc WB are spot on. This weapon for WB and Leviathan for DK.

PS I forgot to tag you in my Deathmarked Blademaster thread.

1 Like

We love it! We also love tagging you! Please consider this build to be a culprit for possible Gutsmasher rework. 2handers don’t have much to play with, Physical two-handers especially. Avenger even with more buffs to regeneration is very weak.

Also please consider how Witchblades - an old staple of Soldier builds in GD currently have nothing to be show for, except maybe this build that uses items/set meant for very different classes/setups. If you tailor Gutsmasher JUST for Witchblades - they will have at least something.

And no, I don’t want “my build” to get buffed, I have made dozens of those builds and I play just few of them legitimately, this one not included. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes…a real strong case for that, lol.

Like ~10 seconds faster, which is honestly not much given how build is hovering around 7-7:30 minute mark (10 seconds difference in a 6 minute build is obviously a whole different story).

Look, it’s your game, you do what you want with it, but you can’t deny that 2handed meta has been behind everything for chton knows how long. And casual players love big bad two-handers. If you add something like ~30% weapon damage to Blade Arc it won’t make this build go faster than 6 minutes. In fact, I think it will speed it up by 20-30 seconds tops. But it’s going to give Witchblades and two-handed builds at least something.

I’ve added a Blade Arc mod to it for v1.1.4.2. Your evidence is not very compelling though, lol.

1 Like

I would like to add that we also need more BA builds diversity - mods to support different damage types: aether, 3-elemental (for example to lend a helping hand to battle mages), maybe lightning andd etc. Would be great if can make solid (not OP) builds based on not only 2h, buat 1h BA as well.

The problem for 2h Physical builds is the lack of possibilities what to create pure melee with Cadence. I tried DK with Leviathan and absolutely insane Sheet DPS, but build can’t kill anything in Crucible fast. I stopped at 160 with time slighly over 4 minutes, which will result in smth like 8.30 with probably BIS or close setup. For 2H builds worked only PS as Ultos set, Blade Arc to some level and some rare examples of Savagery. Everything else sucks or it’s hybrid or caster.

2 Likes

Don’t think it’s really needed.
Some concepts are failed from the start, and the game has more serious problems than providing no support for 3-elemental 1H BA, e.g

1.1.4.2 Update

So Gutsmasher has finally arrived. However, I had to change up some stuff because of how much more harsh Crucible had become compared to 1.1.2.5. Mark of Consumption is a must have now. Oleron relic added some spice to the build as well.
To be honest, despite new Gutsmasher life is still super hard for Witchblades and two-handers. Updated Grimtools and added 6:45 Crucible run video (with Armored mutator).

1 Like

Asked a very good pilot to test this build in 1.1.4.2 and here is a result:

1.1.4.2 6:14 run by Anton Woycekhovsky

and 6:36 run with with bad mutators

1 Like

Hi man almost finished your build, just wondering why final march over bonehsatter ? final march give me 116 DA and boneshatter 90 OA but i can always juggle between physique and cunning for OA DA so for 26 DA you dont take boneshatter which give more armor more damage the good passive + (lifeleech resistance) idk because all the other bonuses are the same slow resist/phisical resist/movement speed

I think Final March is the better option in this case since you get a huge amount of Physique that is then multiplied by Military Conditioning, so you can put even less points into Physique and instead dump them into Cunning for OA/Physical Damage.

Cunning dumps for Physical/Pierce or Spirit dumps for everything else can be quite good for characters that can afford to do that. :slight_smile:

you will will put a bit more point into physique and lose some cunning points but the boneshatter have +85% physical dmg so its the same i guess, but you will gain a permanent aoe debuff -70 da + some aoe dmg maybe you right but i dont get it

Checking it in GT, it’s a wash using either item when swapping around Physique/Cunning to match the mad_lee’s GT link, but I think Final March was chosen for the Aether Resistance overcap since he plays Crucible and you want something like 40%+ overcap on Aether due to Aleks and other enemies.

Not sure though, that’s just my guess. Perhaps @mad_lee can answer you question? :thinking:

Didnt know about the aether overcap its probably that thx

Aether overcap. Also if you want to reach same DA with Boneshatter boots you will have to cut down your Cunning investment so total physical damage % is just like 20% more with Boneshatter and total OA is ~ 20 points higher. Life leech res is irrevelant. So 20% more physical damage (which is like 0,7% total damage boost) and 20 more OA are not worth losing solid Aether overcaps.

Melee builds especially need those overcaps since you are going to be facetanking all the way and wave 169 is probably the most dangerous wave for pure melee.