[1.1.7.1] The Burn Ward - 5m Crucible Gladiator 150-170, SR 75-76 no greens caster Shieldbreaker [c+][g3][sr+]

Thanks for confirming, mad_lee!
Cannot see a big drop in sheet dps either. Hooray.
As for binding to devotions: I for myself swear on my method :slight_smile: Blingi, you can find my link somewhere above.

Binding on fire builds are always debatable but that’s probably the worst thing you can do.

Binding Bat to Stormfire is bad because it forces you to facetank to activate sustain. This build is squishy af. If you don’t time your Ghoul and Blast Shield right and try to facetank then you’ll likely die.

For max sustain I’d bind Bat to BwC (best proc chance). Fissure to Mines, Witchfire to Stormfire and Phoenix to Vire. Maybe. Fire devos are a bitch to decide.

I don’t recommend dropping Vire. This is not a facetank caster. Sure, some waves you can facetank, but on most dangerous waves you gotta zig zag around while everyone melts.

Yeah, this, don’t do this.

I am tell you guys, Bat to Vire with 1 point in the second node is a guaranteed heal everytime you use Vire’s Might

VM activates bat every time you use it but the trail have the native chance to proc it and it ticks slowly. Definitely VM isn’t the best procer, stuff like Box or Ravenous earth are machine guns but I believe it’s better for this play style than Stoemfire. If you can hold your ground and fully face tanking then it’s just the opposite. VM will disrupt your attack pattern and Stormfire will be in spamming mode, so much reliable activator.

1 Like

Played a couple rounds without Vire’s and it worked out fine. This way you can facetank more without interruption (I run more DA though) and if I really have to disengage for a second I usually don’t desperately need this one bat procc immediately since I’m not surrounded by 4 nemesis anymore now.

Updated Grimtools a bit: changed bindings for more comfortable play. Recorded a pretty fast 5:14 run:

Reworked the build quite a bit. It’s much more stable now and damage is the same.

1.1.6.2 Update

@Dmt has posted her version of IK Shieldbreaker and I felt like I needed to upgrade mine. With the combo of Shard of Eternal Flame amulet and Mark of Divinity it has became both tankier and much more damaging.

I’m always know that you use wrong amulet in your setup, and ofc adding canister on your rotation always decreases crucible timer around 20-30 seconds.

P.S. Also, i’m somewhat surprised that no one even don’t try to use exterminus on fire caster specs

Well, you were right. I didn’t want to use CB till the very end tho, but I had to: build was not consistent and the key to its consistency turned out to be even more damage, more importantly - big burst damage. And Mark of Divinity works very well in current harsh meta.

It has less %damage, no casting speed or CDR and less +skills. And it requires Cunning.

I know about this monents EXCEPT one detail. If you just compare just say warpfire you can see one little detail. RR on WF works as single-target. That means that works in 99% on white trash-enemy(also that affects proc on critical attack). And even on specific boss waves, due to relatively high DA’s monster, you can’t control it -> so efficiency of this RR ->0%(so you just see that item even don’t have this proc). On the other hand, any AoE RR(Invoker,Blightlord,this gun) works almost in 100% cases, i.e. very good in trash waves as well , as in hard waves.
P.S. Maybe it doesn’t work, just my thoughts

This pistol could be a good option for single RR class. But in here you add -20% proc to -136% applying almost instantly. And you trade a lot of dmg for it because you lose % dmg from weapon and spirit dump, all the dmg from +1 skills, dmg from proc and mines mod, crit and cdr. You lose more than you gain in most cases. Maybe against Iron Maiden and Grava you’ll have more dmg with the pistol and even then i’m not sure.

139%(33+23+50+33). But somewhat agree that for classes that have access with 2RR, extra RR not especially good here(though still be good anyway, due that not always you can activate all RR in the same time).

I am not using Warpfire tho, I am using Grim Fate. And power of Grim Fate can’t be really topped, imo.

You mean for SB only? Anyway i don’t trust before i made own tests(still don’t know , when i’m return in this game)

Adding this incredibly fast run from @banana_peel

Managed pretty ridiculous for my potato PC runs with this fiery beast:

1 Like

nice results in the new cruci. which setup was that?

Just a regular build spec from the op that can also do SR 75-76 (albeit with couple of deaths), no “glassification”.

I see you don’t use any wpn dmg filler. Why Ghoul, then?