Ehh, nothing to say, actually. Never expected myself to make a build once more but suddenly thought I wanna some kind of a Spellbreaker build - and here it is.
126.96.36.199 UPDATE: changed pants and some minor stuff, also invested more points in spirit. Build is still cool and fun to play. Updated Crucible video, for SR everything is all the same.
188.8.131.52 UPDATE: shuffled augments a bit. Better resists, damage and HP pool.
- Armor - BiS, core of the build;
- Weapons - two Chillstrifes are must-have but affixes are not that important. Sth like “Frostborn of Alacrity” would perform only slightly worse than double-rares;
- Pants - chose these ones for a huge bunch of resists and + to LA;
- Rings - actually, these are the best ones; Anubar+Haunt are also possible but worse
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- High damage due to nice RR (sth like -140%) and good map control;
- Can freeze almost everything;
- Some enemies cannot be frozen by any means.
Special thanks to all Safarel Discord Community.