[1.1.7.2 - 1.1.9.3] The Light Show - Vortex of Souls Primal Strike Druid | SR75+ | CR ~4:15

Yeah it’s the passthrough that makes this shine. I do not like ranged primal strike otherwise, aoe is not good and it doesn’t bring enough single target damage to make up the difference. I’ve seen a rakajax cooldown PS vindi perform decently but cooldown PS also isn’t my jam.

For VoS, the conversion hurts so you want a low roll, but weapon got more attack speed and flat aether damage that pretty much keeps it at old performance level.

Thanks for your detailled reply. I tried rakajax withoud CD PS and it performs quite good actually. I’ll try to do some runs soon compared with VoS. Note I’ll do SR runs, if you aim for max speed cruci I believe VoS will still outshine rakajax

Any changes regarding latest patch? (1.1.9.7)

Can I still use this in 1.1.9.7?

Hi! Yes, this is still usable, although you’ll want to find/craft a low roll Lightning → Aether conversion gun now. Performance took a small hit with the conversion change on the gun (balanced by better speed and flat). Cold PS version skips these issues with the conduit conversion and can perform better now, although it requires magi rings.

I haven’t been playing much and thus no equipment adjustments here, don’t believe anything other than the gun has had a large change.

i must be super dumb because ive scrolled up and down this “build guide” a dozen times and clicked pretty much every link, but i cant find the info for leveling where to put skill puts from like level 1-10, 10-20, 20-35, 35-50 etc etc… also which devotions to get??? like i find in most other guides… please someone help me figure out where to find in writing a guide for where to put points at what levels to work towards end game 2h Ranged shaman PS build pls

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s because this is an endgame build and not a beginner’s guide build which would have info on levelling, etc. There doesn’t seem to be a beginner’s Druid build in the Beginner’s Build Compendium or in Classes, Skills and Builds in general, at least not an up to date one.

You are lucky because there is a guide for specifically this style of build and is very well detailed + up to date

3 Likes