Definitely not the way set was designed to be
How does this work?
- The reason why all those physical “memes” perform so well is because converted physical damage ignores armor (example).
--Doesn’t convertion on Crusher mess up whole damage?
– Not really. Most important part of the damage is already converted to physical. But still, the less conversions’ value is - the better.
Gear crafted for %Physique
- Targo’s Craft - core items. Try to get as high conversions’ value as possible.
- Amarastan Crusher - core item, allows to spam ABB. Try to get as small conversions’ value as possible.
WhateverIlgorr’s Eternal Curse
of whateverness- Absolute BiS.
- Black Matriarch - BiS for any physical build.
- Gargabol’s ring of alacrity - prefix doesn’t matter much. Can be replaced with Menhirian or Ring of Sethris.
- Will of the Blade - The best physical amulet for NB (The only one, tbh.)
- Deathstalker - mainly because of -% phys resistance and stats.
- Iceskorn Talons - 26% crit damage for ABB, 19% AS, +2 to LA (crucial) and flat frostburn. Can be replaced with Obsidian Grasp though.
- Formidable Kuba’s Chausses - +3 to LA.
- Double rare boots of banana_peel’s flurry - the least important slot, easily can be replaced with Windshear Greaves.
- Gladiator’s Distinction - S C A L E S.
Shattered Realm performance
Here’s SR95 bossroom
The best run so far:
My thoughts about Targo’s set and physical ABB