[1.1.8.0] Budget physical Forcewave Warlord

nope, only some additional damage source which is centered at a different spot (means: not your character)

1 Like

my first visit to BoC - 2nd floor, this dropped:

1 Like

Nice it should work until mid elite at least. When you need upgrade go back to normal and shop vendor again. Vendor inventory will scale with your level

hmm…got 2nd good one:

which one is better then?

the one that shows in green the DPS increase? the bigger the green number the better?

EDIT: the 2nd one has sick % to physical and trauma dmg, but cast speed is only 8%.

So I only look at the dps increae?

Superior of celerity. More considtent and faster life steal and proccing. Also more fun with high speed

1 Like

thank you for the advice!

Look guys what just dropped:

Back in the day it was the go-to item for FW, but note the dps drop :frowning:

The mythical one is best in slot

1 Like

but now I keep The Cleaver, right?

And I guess for the time being I will not see mythical items, will I :wink: still in Veteran, haha :smiley:

Nothing beats warcleaver until you drop mythical stonefist

2 Likes

Just for fun I got 2nd amulet:

Which one is better then? FW points are wasted as I already have 26 FW.

cheers!

They are not wasted - as you can regain them via a spirit guide and invest them elsewhere [best use grimtools and upload your character there to check for potential overinvestment in skills]

2 Likes

exactly, you just refund those points. And as mentioned always good idea to regularly upload char to grim tools and inspect it. For instance the final build by coyote has only 10 points spent in FW but still get rank 26

1 Like

ehh…completely forgot about the respec :frowning:

so the one with +2 forcewave is better then :smiley:

I will have to do that!

thanks!

finally about to begin elite :wink:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gQqg7Z

thank yo for tips and excellent guide!

looks good - you should however think about changing some components, e.g.

• shoulders - scaled hides - can be crafted - increase your armor absorption [the percentage of physical damage your armor can block - you are currently at 86% - as soldier it is rather easy to reach 100%,
  • the rings should get Mark of Illusions for now - spirit, defense ability and +2.5 energy regen
  • you could also think about to replace your vicious jawbone with dread skulls (total speed = casting speed vs physical damage and cunning - you have test if it is a net damage gain or a loss), or a wardstone to increase your elemental resistences
  • head - could be changed to leathery hide (stun duration)
  • and for the belt e.g. antivenom salve - poison and acid res as well as armor (belt armor is armor for all spots)

and remember, if you reach level 70 to get resistence augments and potential faction gear [you can easily go back to veteran to buy the stuff and than go back to elite - if you haven’t reached the faction in question in elite until than]

1 Like

Chest armor looks like it is in desperate need of upgrading ASAP too. And gloves, as soon as you drop a green pair with casting speed switch to those

2 Likes

That’s a lot of changes! thank you! Once we have done homework and some English classes with my daughter I am getting down to it.

cheers!

or buy the faction gloves with casting speed at level 70

1 Like