[1.1.8.0] Budget physical Forcewave Warlord

OK, keep farming then or move on?

should be good enough - you will later need a level 94 version, so no need to invest too much time now

1 Like

the equipped one dropped in the meantime. nice upgrade to my current one .

EDIT: just the same as current 54 version only higher stats. still 84 runemaster better .

take it is a sign :wink:

1 Like

the one with +3308 DPS is better?

I dont get it - is it because of this 10% chance? but its only 10% which makes it not consistent…

it also has +100% physical damage.

1 Like

right…so another upgrade :smiley:

Hi guys,

I am currently breezing through Ultimate temple of Osyr farming rep with bysmiel / dreeg. awesome rep farming spot, oops, just reached revered with the 2 factions, easy, really quick.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeEY0vZ

I really want to thank you for patience and all excellent pieces of advice!

which makes me think now - is there a build that can rival physical FW Warlord? Especially melee? or noob me knows too little about the game which is more than probable :smiley:

I really enjoy this playstyle - facetanking, when too hairy kiting a ittle, charging into mobs with war cry…

It all depends on gear.

1 Like

with no endgame gear :frowning: ?

I’d say that my SSF pet build I am playing now at level 70 already outperforms your current char :slight_smile:

1 Like

damn it :wink:

could you please share the build?

pet do dmg or pet only support and you deal dmg?

Hello and thanks @The_Coyote for your well done build guide! Just curious, is this build able to go up against Lokarr?

Perhaps not in exactly the presented state also depends much on what affixes you get etc. But eventuelly you can do Lokarr of course. Also depends on how good pilot you are. I can probably kill Lokarr with presented build but maybe not someone who is green. Fire res pot and aether cluster can be used too.

Finally some changes like maxxing ascension and have prismatic diamond in helm.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I guess like anything the more you play the better gear you get, so if you are always upgrading eventually you will be able to do super bosses.

That newish area directly north of the Broken Hills has a dungeon with some chaos creatures, I’ve farmed some excellent 2H weapons for Forcewave characters there.

2 Likes

Yeah, you no longer have to reach basically Act 4 to get an Obsidian Cleaver. Makes leveling with FW even more smooth.

2 Likes

IIrc, there is also monster totems in the depraved sancatury in act 1 that can spawn those mobs that drops the war cleaver… not 100% sure though

Just a quick question for the pros: when he says full cunning dump that means get physique and then when you have the necessary gear at that point then you respecc all into cunning? For leveling should I do half and half?

You can do easily do “put points into physique to equip armor and dump everything else into cunning”. If anything, it makes leveling faster because you miss far less and do more damage.

1 Like