[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

No lmao, it is one of the best out there

2 Likes

As venegas said, itā€™s still one of the strongest all-round build and fastest ravager killer post nerf (33 seconds).

Interesting thing, build is sub5 min in my hands now. I broke recording with accidental windows button at the end :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin:, will do more runs later, I hope it was not God Run.

Edit: Added 4:54/4:46 buff crucible run. I can do it faster with better spawns I think.

Edit2: Added better run 4:40/4:33 buff and 5:50 naked + extra spawn!

4 Likes

Okay, so finally I made full update. Very fast in crucible and for celestials, unkillable, good sr farmer and pusher. The only thing that is broken now is Callagadra, fight is too long after nerf and she breaks my defensive cycles so I canā€™t go over 25-30% of her health. Just take off fevered rage and kill her in 2 min, otherwise some special setup which I will try to find later.

Edit: Sorry for talking bullshit, I forgot to bind Stone Form xD Callagadra is under 1min, gonna fish for good run.

1 Like

Your build is a monster! :laughing:
Trying slightly changed variant and itā€™s doing great. But one thing is not obvious for me.
Why you donā€™t use Blindside on celestials? On paper it must work, huge DA reduction must be noticeable. But I tested Blindside 10/12 and saw no difference at all in Ravager killing times.
Searching on forum and google only says that DA reductions with word ā€œReducedā€ donā€™t stack with each other. But we have no other ā€œReduced targetā€™s DAā€ sources in our build. Whatā€™s wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks! For speedrunning I donā€™t go with blindside because I needed pharma to squeeze every second possible, I would have to use second bar or macros which I do not like. Next thing - with presented setup OA is 3.5k + -25% da from fevered rage. After some effective oa breakpoint crit chance increasing very slowly, I guess with blindside it will not be even noticable.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer!
Maxed out Blindside (16/12) gives 310 reduced DA. I think Iā€™ll test it later compared to not using Blindside at all. Maybe with different green affixes (less OA overall) difference will be noticable.
Now it looks like a bug tbh.

Sure, test it and write the results! You can go Rune of Dark Progenitor too, it has high OA and DA shred.

Tested Blindside 16/16 vs. 0/16.
At least itā€™s working. On Ravager I definetly can see PTH is more than 120 threshold on Blindside 16/16 (there are 1.46 crits when Fighting Spirit proc is up). Killing time is around 1-1.5 seconds faster. Donā€™t have too much statistic though, my intention was to test if Blindside is working on Ravager.
But to see clear difference in PTH I was ought to lower character OA by around 200 points. You was right, with 3500 OA itā€™s not quite noticable.
As for Rune of Dark Progenitor - not tested it too much to see difference. Itā€™s animation is too long, CD is 3.5 sec, not gonna use it general farming.
But whatā€™s surprised me, is that I noticed after swapping two belts. One was shit affixes, but 60% conversion, other was good stats overall. And 9% more conversion is definetly better than 190 more OA.

1 Like

Rune of Dark Progenitor is not mandatory but before nerf this + new devo route for flat rr in war cry window made time from 25sec to 23sec. For full potential your health should drop under 33% to activate menhrir will and passive from amulet.

About conversion itā€™s true, itā€™s just more damage, altough after targo helmet conversion nerf this build is hybrid now, most physical + some acid support which has RR from occulist too.

1 Like

Heyo any advice how to lvl up this bad boy since i am happy owner of that set :crazy_face:. Never before played melee, my previous heros was Warlock (TSS :damage_cold:) and (Fire Stirke :damage_fire:) Purifier, so if you could share a tip how to lvl i would be much appriciate.

Sory for poor english not use it offten.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Stick with Forcewave til you reach 94. :smiley: Retal in early stage is pita.

I can understand itā€™s straight forward for those who play melee, but it could helps me get knowledgešŸ§  about for example what faction to choose or if i should follow the devotion and skills from GT link in playthrough ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ. And most important what stats in items i shoul wath foršŸ§.
There are propably more questions but for now i will stick to those since it could helps now ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°).

Leveling with retal is quite possible if you have the gear for levels <94. You should stick to the devo route of op in that case. Faction doesnā€™t matter. If you lvl with force wave, ofc lookout for phys dam gear.

1 Like

@ustal You can level this class in two ways but itā€™s not retaliation (not the best idea for leveling and this build is very specific as you do not have real active attacks, only debuffs).

1. Forcewave 2h - I canā€™t find guide about it but overall - focus on soldier tree, on occultist take just curse of frality then fullfill it more on higher levels. You can do something like 1 point into main skill (forcewave), 2 points into skill tree per level, 1 point into some usefull skill on the road if you reach it. For devotion route I suggest one from my warlord, itā€™s very tanky and should provide easy leveling experience.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWn7PG2

1. You can do it with blade arc too, full guide was made by Nery:

Just resistances, try to cap them on ultimate. Physical damage is second thing. If you got some build able to kill Lokarr try to farm his set, itā€™s very helpful and you can go to 94 level with it.

1 Like

Realy appriciate that answer, i will fallow those tips :upside_down_face:. Lets the story begins here for my first melee, wish me luck. :facepunch:

2 Likes

May i ask you something about this build?
As a retaliation tank, why you prefer OA to be high instead of DA and Armor?
Does your Overcapped stats are high enough?
Thank you!!!

I donā€™t find DA very useful on retaliation unless you want to push sr way over shard 100. You negate most damage with block, armor, resistances, damage reduction. I tested some retal setups with even 2.3k da and it could survive without troubles.

With fevered rage it does not really matter if you have 2.3k da or 2.5 or 2.7 or 3.0, you are going to be crit anyway and you have to survive it. Not much difference between 10-20% chance or something like that. To be sure to not be crit by like superbosses you need close to 3.6k da and I would give up a lot of damage and clear time for it.

Next thing is I want to do some crits with rata damage and be hit more often to reflect damage more often so lower da and high oa works fine there, itā€™s something like offensive ability for no-retal archetypes.

1 Like

Hey mate i reached to lvl 94:smiley:. Now i try to setup the build but i dont know what skill should i link to, ā€œVire the stone matron (devotion)ā€ since i canā€™t see that skill on GT-link.

To any pernament aura (including Blood of Dreeg).

Hi, im kind of newbie here,
I want to ask that if this build still work in the lastest patch 1.8.0, after 200 hours with Vitality Casters i really want to build a Retal build like this so how can I level with this build.
Tks!