[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

well ı cant facetank mogdrogen and the boss who killed me was ı think zantanar or something like that and also the outcasted killed me … and wierdly sometimes while pulling trash in sr 65 66 ı realize that my health goes dawn too fast and just trying to avoid but generally its just unpredictable ı measn ı cant understand when ı should be carefull.Most of times the build looks like unbeatable. ı think its about the monstresrs who attack with phys. damage. if they attack me with spells and magic than it gets hard to kill. well ı can facetank lokar and ravager.I didnt try calagadra.and an other thing ı never use potions . mybe thats 1 more habbit that ı should change.

Mate ı made a rework like you said.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRr3G0Z

How is it now ? ı tryed to fix the health a bit too annd res caps are fine now. ı have lost some OA but ı think this build is not a efficent OA build. ı mean my damage is more fro retaail. not from my own source… do you think that this build needs OA more ?

I tried to upload my piloting video to youtube but this was first time for me to upload video if you can check it out theese my pilotting skills and this is the problem ım haveing. mybe you can show me a path to follow mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEqxm5ZskUg
sorry for bad video quality.

You don’t need very high OA really until you are speedrunning bosses/crucible, it looks good. Remember Fevered Rage shred enemies DA very hard, you should be able to still crit them. You can consider changing your armor auguments for 30DA (and 1-2 mankind vigil) to be sure you won’t be critable even after being debuffed. Increasing health is not really worth it there, I did sr105 with just 13k.
I watched your videos, everything seems alright, you even survived grava’thul nullify without troubles. Your healthbar is barely moving down too. What I would look at a little bit more - sometimes you don’t put on your shield buffs up and war cry during fight. Take care off it more, you don’t really need to cycle these skills from my experience.

How to kill Grava’thul without being arcaned with that build - when you engage him for the first time do not use bloody pox. Wait until he raises his arms (that’s pre-nullify animation, you have no time to react if he is fevered), run from him a little, now you can bloody pox him and finish it. Bait his nullify into wall, it will expire.

Sir ı think ı understand you perfectly…Thank you so much for answers and also for the build.This build is my favorite build by far and ım really thankful you to work on this build. Im really enjoying this game more then ever with it.Thank you Thank you…

2 Likes

That’s very nice to hear! If you have any questions about my build you are always welcome, I will gladly answer them :wink:

1 Like

This is my Cruc. video 160 to 170 thanks to you [AlkamosHater]

1 Like

Once you got more experience with it now you can consider putting all your attribute points into cunning, should still works good in sr and be faster in crucible :wink:

Very little update after nerfs, Ravager in 34 seconds without -% resistances potions and it was just one run, the best ones I posted were fished very hard. I need some time to full update like Crucible/SR/tryharding times on bosses but it doesn’t look bad, build is still viable for sure.

2 Likes

Is Calagadra’s helm more useful now?

Also, it became impossible to kill Crate… may he’ve been buffed too much.

Heh, long live physical retaliation I guess. Might have buffed my Sentinel Acid Retal build though, guess I need to get back in and see :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mike_S Targo helmet imo still better, only some values on set and retal devotions were nerfed but I wouldn’t change anything in the build. I will do more detailed tests but I need some time, especially I have some less time for GD so it can take a while.

@The_Mess Celestials always will be destroyed fast with fevered rage + retaliation but in Crucible times this build is hit harder for sure, I guess it is going to be around 6 min in my hands but I don’t know yet.

Edit: Jesus christ, sorry for my stupidity. I didn’t even notice Targo helmet has no conversion now :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Still I did 5:30 crucible, average 5:40-5:50, Callagadra is going to be better for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering how Targo helm was still good option lmao

Somehow I skipped it reading patch notes :sweat_smile: Well, it’s a little bit viable because ele->phys conversion so we got more flat retaliation converted and skipping armor but I am going to look for other options now.

I was taking a look at the new 1.7 items and stumbled across this. I remember there was someone messing around with Oathkeeper + Occultist for more retal shenanigans.

Does anyone here think a retal Aegis build could work? It would need way more “%retal added to Aegis” for it to be viable I think, but if that’s possible, it sounds like it could be strong…

1 Like

I have never played Aegis retal but I guess in some build it may be more like some support skill for additional AOE than core.

1 Like

Added damage 1.1.7 setup, changed devotion route which I found to be better than previous one and crucible + ravager performance. I am kinda burned out from this build so more grindy content like Callagadra (due to her running around instead of attacking she has very inconsistent timer) and high SR have to wait, it can take a while.

2 Likes

Hey Alkamos have you tried using Hybrid Retal EoR with mythical Agony (concerting all to phys damage)? I have done it as Warlord, I wonder what could be done as Sentinel with Fevered rage

I have never do detailed testing with EoR retal but I guess Sentinel would need heavy defense focus if you want to use fevered rage, this class has less survival than witchblade due to lack of Overguard skill. You can try it and write your results :wink:

this build is usseles now?