[1.1.8.0] Three Aether Spinners - DW aether EoR Templar, Shieldbreaker and Oppressor, SR 65+

Thank you, will try it :).

Hi. Can beginners play with ā€œAether Spinner Oppressorā€ build? Or what do I have to do to play this build? Or should I play with a little more beginner builds? Sorry for my wrong English.

Search forum for ā€˜beginner buildā€™ pick one and you can play this after you farmed items with your beginner build first.

for example āš” Nery's beginner build collection

1 Like

Thank you. I will ask one more question. After learning the game mechanics, I will move on to the next level of difficulty, right? Do I have to play at ultimate difficulty for Legendery items in the build you have created?

I really liked the game, I think Iā€™m a little impatient. :slight_smile:

In order to get the items it is good to play ultimate. They can drop in elite at high levels as well. Complete one character from beginner builds up to ultimate and farm with it a bit. Than move onto what you want.

really love this build. Oppressor ver is definitely one of the strongest EoR, very close to lightning EoR Archon imo. Dam-wise Lightning Archon is better (EoR DPS is about the same, but Archon got way more crit dam/ 4 overbuffed Wind Devils and 3 more tortems keep atking even when you busy somewhere else), but about tankiness Oppressor is much better (i did my build with Aeon Hourglass to keep almost 100% uptime with combo MoT/Ascension). Love the creativity of all your builds @Duchy, even some of them i tried but dont like the result much. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Try Spinning Inferno fire EoR Sentinel, also good. I experiment a lot and play mainly MC and a little bit of SR 65-66 with camera abuse so if it is not for somebody and wants more than I understand why some of my builds might seem underwhelming to such a person. I just donā€™t plan to build for deep SR and fast CR. I wouldnā€™t enjoy it but I think a lot of my builds can go higher than SR 65-66 easily. Considering CR I canā€™t say because I never played it. If I build I usually choose defense over offense and that is not great for CR.

Also other spiners will be coming in the near future as well as other OFF builds.

2 Likes

I have updated all three builds with new versions. I changed rings and skills with all of them and also devotions with Shieldbreaker. They show now less sheet DPS but have more RR, OA and procs so they are slightly better offensively. Shieldbreaker is also now better defensively but Reaper for him is still tough.

1 Like

I am retesting my older builds for SR 80. I revisited this build and the Oppressor can do SR 80 relatively easily except for Reaper - he canā€™t be killed. The other two builds canā€™t.

I donā€™t like to play SR much but SR 65-66 and SR 80 are easily accessible. So I will from now on test my builds in SR 80 as well.

I will also have to change the ordering of spinners on my list based on SR 80 it will be a bit different than based on SR 65-66 but it will take me some time to play through all of them.

1 Like