>1.1.8.0<Warborn + Leviathan Warlord. SR 75-76 Farmer

Some people prefer to play “legit”

2 Likes

I still can’t beat the Celestials, I tried Mogdrogan first and he beats me after 10 seconds.
I have everything except Sigil of the Bear King, Black Matriarch and Livegiver. Is it because I am missing these items?

For Mogdrogen, you need to use Stormshroud Ointment and change maybe belt and boots augments into lightning/elemental for the instance. Try to get %80+ overcap on lightning.

And yes those items are important.

For other celestials like Lokarr/Morgoneth you shouldn’t have any problems. For Ravager, I couldn’t try because an early choice of being enemy with Borrowholm nevertheless it shouldn’t be impossible with consumables. But Callagadra is off limits and Crate require a very tense combat and this build is not suited for it.

I did this build so if anyone try a retaliation warlord then don’t like it, so he/she can re-spec into this as an alternative.

This looks amazing! Now to farm for the rest of the items.

My last spec was this. I then change this Warlord into something else so I have no 1.1.9.1 version. Nothing changed though.

1 Like

Thanks @fordprefect! Also, what is the best rolled Leviathan in your opinion. Max physical% or something else?

Since this build does not utilize cold or vitality damage, %18-19 phys resist, %18-19 attack speed, %450+ physical damage and 70-90 flat physical bonus is a good roll. Another note, try to bind Maul Blitz or Warcry; Ulzaad to Great Tide, the skill is only useful among trash for AoE. Binding Maul to a skill you often use is better.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! Appreciate it a lot because I simply do not have time to play a whole lot.

1 Like

@fordprefect first off, my grimtools link - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (would love your feedback when you get time, if you’d care to give it) and secondly - I’m having a hard time finding the mythical warborn shoulder and chest piece - is it just a world drop among AOM mobs or is there a recipe to make them like there is for the helmet? Thanks in advance, love your guide!

Your grimtools link is empty; upload your character by clicking top-left button on the site; then get a share link by clicking the button below it; you need to share that one so we can see your build.

Secondly, all drops are random but if you have the helmet recipe, you can craft extra and transmute it to a shoulder(or any other piece) at inventor npc.

I am an idiot. I clicked the share button after uploading my character and pressed ‘ok’ afterward, imagine being my age and failing a copy paste that spectacularly. Rofl, hope you had a laugh at me the same as I did!

That being said - Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Looks okay without set pieces, and proper gear. My suggestions would be; get ‘‘Kraken’’ and ‘‘Dire Bear’’ constellations. First is a must get for 2H weapon builds, second is a must get with physical damage builds. Remove Markovian and invest more to Zolhan, add Smite aswell. You need to hardcap Break Morale for more resistance reduction which will increase your damage. Attack speed is a bit low and you definitely want more OA; so atleast softcap presence of virtue. You need to cap your armor absorption aswell but since you’re using temporary gears, I won’t suggest you to change components. You can spare some more skill points by removing some extra(not much useful) life keep fighting spirit as one pointer; keep decorated soldier as 8/8, squiad tactics at 12/12. Farm some ugdenbog belt for Soldiers, Cord of Deception provides nothing to you.

2 Likes

There is an updated build a few posts up. Works really well for farming SR and/or MC. Feels quite smooth and tanky.

Edit: if you play SC you can always post in the SC legit trade thread for what you need.

1 Like

Good advice, I can’t say I realized that was an option. Then again I’m a huge fan of the mindless grind - decisions decisions! And yeah, I play SC (I love experimenting and dying) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well hey if you really need it post over there, people always need mats.

1 Like

Build still feels strong, SR 75-76 is fairly easy.

1 Like

Is this build still working as intented?

There are better options like this [1.1.9.4] Another Leviathan Death Knight. SR 90/Ravager of Flesh but yes it should be fine up to a point.

But I like Retaliation so I will keep using this one :smiley:
I only missed 3 items last time I played two(?) years ago so I am gonna complete them now.

This build is not retaliation, just plain physical damage.

2 Likes