>1.1.8.0<Warborn + Leviathan Warlord. SR 75-76 Farmer

Looks okay without set pieces, and proper gear. My suggestions would be; get ‘‘Kraken’’ and ‘‘Dire Bear’’ constellations. First is a must get for 2H weapon builds, second is a must get with physical damage builds. Remove Markovian and invest more to Zolhan, add Smite aswell. You need to hardcap Break Morale for more resistance reduction which will increase your damage. Attack speed is a bit low and you definitely want more OA; so atleast softcap presence of virtue. You need to cap your armor absorption aswell but since you’re using temporary gears, I won’t suggest you to change components. You can spare some more skill points by removing some extra(not much useful) life keep fighting spirit as one pointer; keep decorated soldier as 8/8, squiad tactics at 12/12. Farm some ugdenbog belt for Soldiers, Cord of Deception provides nothing to you.

2 Likes

There is an updated build a few posts up. Works really well for farming SR and/or MC. Feels quite smooth and tanky.

Edit: if you play SC you can always post in the SC legit trade thread for what you need.

1 Like

Good advice, I can’t say I realized that was an option. Then again I’m a huge fan of the mindless grind - decisions decisions! And yeah, I play SC (I love experimenting and dying) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well hey if you really need it post over there, people always need mats.

1 Like

Build still feels strong, SR 75-76 is fairly easy.

1 Like

Is this build still working as intented?

There are better options like this [1.1.9.4] Another Leviathan Death Knight. SR 90/Ravager of Flesh but yes it should be fine up to a point.

But I like Retaliation so I will keep using this one :smiley:
I only missed 3 items last time I played two(?) years ago so I am gonna complete them now.

This build is not retaliation, just plain physical damage.

2 Likes