>1.1.8.0<Warborn + Leviathan Warlord. SR 75-76 Farmer

which ones? You manage to get cap slow res with those?

It’s mainly for stats, there are lots of sources of aether resist or slow resist but this one also gives phys resist and good amount of physique. Again it all depends on your belt roll. Slow resistance is crucial here because it’s a 2H Cadence build but other overcaps shouldn’t be ignored too. If you find the belt with consecrated prefix, then you can use windshear boots. There are other purple options like earthshatter or boneshatter treads; runeguards greaves has good skill bonusses and resistances etc.

You can also use another ring instead of bladetwister, menhirian etc. Just cap your CC resist so you get less interruption for you Cadence hits, get %35 overcaps and get 3k OA without temporary buffs then adjust other things accordingly.

I have now everything except Avenger of Cairn, Sigil of the Bear King and Black Matriarch.
I could finally beat all post game dungeon bosses, this build is very strong, thanks :smiley:

This is craftable only, so check your blacksmith you might have the blueprint. If not, try weeping ruby or lapis lupus for now.

For these I can suggest replacements but I don’t know what you are using rn and how is your resistances so just use whatever fills your resistance gaps until you get the full gear.

I’m wondering what you think about my take on this. Full credit to the author for the build BTW. I was just tweaking things.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pBEdKZ

Pro’s

12% more IAS vs your build and 30% more with all procs
3% more RR (capped break morale)
9% more physical resistance 48% base vs 39% and up to 74% with Ghoul vs 65%
extra circuit breaker from the windshear greaves proc.
Capped All 3rd page resists (slow is 78%) good enough IMHO. Trap resist is now 75% vs 15
43k sheet physical weapon damage vs 36k they can’t kill you if they’re dead right? :slight_smile:
Similar OA/DA
17% more critical damage (28% total)

Cons

8% less ADCTH big one (this should be more than offset by the way higher damage output and increased physical resistance)
Similar levels of overcap on all resists but chaos is slightly lower only 11% overcap. Could be finetuned with augments
Played around with skills. Less WPS because I believe on a slow 2 handed weapon with cadance they don’t really shine unless you itemize for them and max them. 2 points were removed from charge as well

A few extra points were put into resistance passives Mehir’s will and Fighting spirit to reduce cooldowns and put a little more oomph into the build
Didn’t take azraaka but all relevant stats Damage IAS OA/DA Crit damage are all superior on this version. Damage output should be significantly higher. Only the proc is missing. Even the mana regen is better :slight_smile:

Looking for feedback from the experts. Have I overlooked something? The build will be a crucible / SR farmer

1 Like

Yes yours’ seems a bit better than original version even though you lost Azrakaa proc and some lifesteal.(which might be crucial btw because first, you lose magical physical damage and second you lose sustain) I actually revised my build some time ago;

I was using it like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXQXxO2 I improved almost everything(and finally used arcane spark on medal) without losing much; also got better rolls on every gear; just lost the Bladetwister and Scales which really didn’t affect anything as I tested in 75-76. Build clearly can do much higher than that but I was waiting for the next update so I can test with new SR rules. That’s why I didn’t updated. It’s still very tanky(even more with better damage and lifesteal), it can facetank 4 bosses in small room without much sweat(Except you get 3 of Grava+Slathsarr+Benn+Valdaran at the same time :rofl:) . It requires mana potion time to time. Bear constellation shines with 2H Cadence apparently, I just wanted to try it but fitted perfectly with the build. Damage increase from the -armor debuff is great.

From my tests, MA is damage loss; I just took ZT and Smite for extra AoE with basic hits. So you’re right extra wps slows the cadence hit frequency.

Build was already SR farmer and despite my lack of interest in Crucible, it can surely farm 170 but how fast? That I don’t know. Your version has more AS so surely you can practice for fast results and crucible buffs surely fills your resistance gaps.

I have been trying to find this belt for a while now, been searching all over the Ugdenbog, made several posts on trade discord and no luck, any tips on where to farm it?

barrowholm mine is good, and Carraxus foul boss. But best way to get those belts are to vendor farm abuse the vendor in ancient grove.

Note you do not need belt with exactly those rolls, you will just go crazy. It is like a once in a lifetime drop, two double rare affixes xD

I might be mistaken since I’m new player. But isn’t there GD Stash mod with all items in it, and u can just simply add anything to your character?

Some people prefer to play “legit”

2 Likes

I still can’t beat the Celestials, I tried Mogdrogan first and he beats me after 10 seconds.
I have everything except Sigil of the Bear King, Black Matriarch and Livegiver. Is it because I am missing these items?

For Mogdrogen, you need to use Stormshroud Ointment and change maybe belt and boots augments into lightning/elemental for the instance. Try to get %80+ overcap on lightning.

And yes those items are important.

For other celestials like Lokarr/Morgoneth you shouldn’t have any problems. For Ravager, I couldn’t try because an early choice of being enemy with Borrowholm nevertheless it shouldn’t be impossible with consumables. But Callagadra is off limits and Crate require a very tense combat and this build is not suited for it.

I did this build so if anyone try a retaliation warlord then don’t like it, so he/she can re-spec into this as an alternative.

This looks amazing! Now to farm for the rest of the items.

My last spec was this. I then change this Warlord into something else so I have no 1.1.9.1 version. Nothing changed though.

1 Like

Thanks @fordprefect! Also, what is the best rolled Leviathan in your opinion. Max physical% or something else?

Since this build does not utilize cold or vitality damage, %18-19 phys resist, %18-19 attack speed, %450+ physical damage and 70-90 flat physical bonus is a good roll. Another note, try to bind Maul Blitz or Warcry; Ulzaad to Great Tide, the skill is only useful among trash for AoE. Binding Maul to a skill you often use is better.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! Appreciate it a lot because I simply do not have time to play a whole lot.

1 Like

@fordprefect first off, my grimtools link - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (would love your feedback when you get time, if you’d care to give it) and secondly - I’m having a hard time finding the mythical warborn shoulder and chest piece - is it just a world drop among AOM mobs or is there a recipe to make them like there is for the helmet? Thanks in advance, love your guide!

Your grimtools link is empty; upload your character by clicking top-left button on the site; then get a share link by clicking the button below it; you need to share that one so we can see your build.

Secondly, all drops are random but if you have the helmet recipe, you can craft extra and transmute it to a shoulder(or any other piece) at inventor npc.

I am an idiot. I clicked the share button after uploading my character and pressed ‘ok’ afterward, imagine being my age and failing a copy paste that spectacularly. Rofl, hope you had a laugh at me the same as I did!

That being said - Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator