[1.1.8.1] Drain Essence Death Knight -> CR 4:21 + 170ex naked 5:30/ SR 110/ Ravager 1:18 + Callagadra 1:27 + Mogdrogen + Crate

Was oppressor

1 Like

So I have a question.
Can’t you use non mythical circle of five for less spirit investment? You don’t lose much cast speed and still get all + bonuses. But overall, Recktal Power!!

I could but isn’t it impossible to farm it on high levels with 58 req?

And I am asking it with all these perfect rolled greens :scorv:

1 Like

I’ve got a couple while leveling, just get lucky lol (:

1 Like

Have a dedicated low level farmer. Make sure to die now and then before you level up

1 Like

You can also use Crucible/Main Campaign Experience Lock

Monster totems scales with area too. Perhaps just running totems in late normal with high level char can be efficient

I’m totally a noob. The calculator link is great for gear and attributes, but how do you know what skills/devotions? Am I missing something?

You click on the same button as in the game.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to trying this! At 97 on an acid Oppressor. Once I finish ultimate campaign, going to try this build.

@AlkamosHater i hope you can tell me which boss or where to farm that shield.
So far i only know SoT sell it.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8814

click on those mobs to see their spawn locations etc

2 Likes

@GinSchiffer There are monsters who drop it:
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8814

Outside of SoT or direct monsters farming you can drop this shield from running SR.

1 Like

@Ulvar1 @AlkamosHater
thank you both very much for the information and fast response!

1 Like

@AlkamosHater Hello. I’d like to try this build out but wondering did it get any nerfs since you posted it? If so how does it hold up?

Retals took a lot of nerfs in last patch but from my tests it’s not that bad. Retal drain essence is still in very good state.

1 Like

I can confirm. I’ve run both this version and afanasenkov’s version on the most recent patch, and it still annihilates everything. I actually like to use it as a lazy farmer and just run it with movement skill and DE on mouse. It’s immensely lazy and satisfying. Cleared some higher SRs than I should have been able to that way lol.

2 Likes

Farming with GDstashed builds :slight_smile: kinda defeat the puropse. But whatever floats your boat man

@x1x1x1x2 made retal de spellbinder and it was sub5 in crucible too, probably very good in SR too because it’s binder :smile:

1 Like

As long as mark+mirror exists it will survive. It’s squishier than the other retal DE builds tho from what I’ve tried mainly because I used mirror everytime it was on cooldown to burst stuff.

2 Likes