[1.1.8.1] Edgyswingsetacid - DW Righteous fervor Dervish [SR 90] [4.50 crucible] [Avatar, Ravager, Crate]

and those 15 sec = 4,8% discrepancy can not be due to something else?

No, tested a lot with and without aqc. With aqc results were 15 sec slower in average

1 Like

your previous statement did not reflect any kind of average times.

It was just an example with Dmt’s venomblade
With cold spell breaker by @KoS9K average time without aqc is 4.20-4.25, with-4.40-4.45

Because Crucible is mainly an AoE dependent concept when it comes to speed and AQC has no AoE. I also clarified it’s mostly useless even againts single target without investment/flat utilization/crit damage utilization. I’m sure you want your build to be fastest possible but aren’t you examining a single target skill by it’s AoE killing speed? I’m no pro in crucible but it’s not like you stay static and kill monster one by one. And if it comes to choice like AQC or BS/ AQC or WD; BS and WD surely wins in crucible every single time.

I’m sure you think it’s not fair to invest such WPS while others works fine with limited skill points. Yes it is; like Upheaval, it’s just a different WPS. And if the situation is having AQC while you already have 4-5 other/better WPS is ofc has a lot of downsides. But my point is; it’s not related to animation speed. You might have gained some speed in Crucible without it, perfectly understandable because even when AQC is softcapped, it doesn’t provide much single target damage than softcapped BS. It just scales much higher after 11/8 because it basically gives you an extra MH hit with %40+ crit damage.

hey, welcome to the forum.

i’m most likely not going to update the devo map, no points to swap raven to scorp. (sailor’s guide gives to much to give it up)
misery over venomlash because of +1 to both masteries. venomlash is going to have more damage, but skillpoints won’t be there.

as for updating this build in general - you need to find 1 point to RF, the easiest way - prefix on amulet, smth like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrk6X5N

moving rune - pick w/e you find comfortable, but for teleportation people usually use displacement rune, 'cause it has the lowest CD of them all.

glad that you’re enjoing it.

I think that using Mark of Burning Shadow medal is way more easier than farming MI with prefix “oathkeeper” which gives +2 RF. I used that medal long before the nerf to MI amulet, to cap 26/16 RF, and it has some nice resistance (especially reduce stun duration). Bonus 25 flat vit to RF is full acid too.

Отличная сборка! Как раз хотел попробовать Дервиша. Думаю, буду собирать по Вашему билду) Только не совсем понятно по звёздам: На разных опубликованных вами видео разные созвездия. Не могли бы Вы показать итоговый универсальный вариант, преимущественно для фарма шардов, к которому Вы пришли?

все что по ссылке на гт. часть видео просто написана на 1.1.7 версии.

Понял. И ещё вопрос: Если не брать “Мощь вайр” (боюсь, для меня столько мобильности будет избыточно), то куда профитнее всего вкинуть 3 освободившихся очка умений и на что повесить “Взор хранителя”?

лучше в таком случае не брать руну на передвижение, глаза эффективнее всего прокать дорожкой от вайр, больше их некуда повесить.

Значит будем выпрямлять руки и учиться пользоваться всем арсеналом мобильных скилов) Спасибо за пояснения!

Извиняюсь за назойливость, но возник ещё один вопрос по билду)
“Слух” стоит на “Теневом ударе” и у него всего 15% шанс прока. А у теневого удара есть хоть и маленькое, но всё же кд. И бьёт он по одной цели, на сколько я понимаю. Т.е., шансы срабатывания невелики. Нельзя поставить “Слух” на, к примеру, “Вихрь смерти”? Там дамаг идёт сразу по 8 целям. Или в данном случае шанс срабатывания не зависит от количества целей? Но даже если так, разве такой вариант всё равно плох? Или я чего-то не понимаю? Поясните, пожалуйста)

у молвы на ШСе (теневом ударе) шанс срабатывания в игре 51%. т.к. найтфолл (третий нод шса) является скиллом в скилле, то срабатывание происходит как от основного скилла, так и от самого нода. итого в игре реальный шанс срабатывания будет 1-(0.51*0.51) ~=74%.
сама молва спредится (распространяется) как оспа и найтфолл так же бьет несколько целей.
TL; DR - молву лучше оставить на шсе.

Всё ясно. Не учёл этот момент. Большое спасибо!

I have only one Misery (and knowing my luck I won’t drop it again) so what would be the best alternative? I have Basilisk Claw, Venomlash, Mad Queen’s Claw and both Venomblade weapons. I’m going for more ABB/RF-WPS hybrid, because I can’t decide between pure ABB and RF-WPS so Venomlash is looking sweet. Although, 3-piece Venomblade should be nice, too.

If you want to go for RF/ABB hybrid then 3 pieces Venomblade should be better damage-wise due to cdr and radius and skillpoints.
Speaking of this build as its presented here its outdated. Both Misery, gloves and amulet were nerfed and this setup is no longer the right one. Im yet to figure out the optimal one (doubt that i will, dont feel like playing).

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I don’t care about the build being outdated. I’m here to just ask for directions, not just copy it 1:1. After all, even if you optimize it, I probably wouldn’t be able to recreate it anyway, especially if you’d include some specific greens.
Also, it’s enough for me to clear the campaign and reach SR75. I’m just looking for some fun melee build and I’m missing an acid character. This build is checking all the boxes for me.

No way to do it without modding the game unfortunately.

1 Like