He Dreamt He Was Alone in an Empty Field
How does this work?
- Unlike most of DW phys builds, this one works so well because converted physical damage ignores armor (example). This is the main idea of this dervish.
- At this point, I don’t know what this build actually is.
It just works.
What is this?
As I’ve said before - it’s pretty hard to determine what this build is. So let’s look at the damage sources:
- RF and WPSs, given that all of them are (almost) fully converted.
- Blade spirits and Blades of Wrath, which are bounded to them. Again, full conversion.
- Shifting Sands bounded to Vire’s Might - the greatest source of damage. Two strides proc fully converted sands a lot.
- Various procs.
All aforementioned means that it’s Hybrid Skater, the first and only. Kappa
Gear crafted for %Physique
2x Earthsplitter - core items, allows us to convert all pierce damage to physical. 100% convertion is required.
Black Matriarch - BiS for any physical build.
Ring of Sethris - optional here, I’ve taken it only for OA. Can be replaced with Menhirian
Will of the Blade - BiS, +3 to BS, +1 to NB, physical damage, %AS, flat pierce, granted skill.
3x Targo pieces - BiS, mainly because of conversions and +1 to both OK and NB. And the only set that supports physical dervish.
Grasp of Unchained Might - the best physical gloves. Flat RR for RoS is quite good.
Obsidian Grasp - 7% phys res and flat fire? I found a new friend.
Mark of Kalastor - great stats, plenty of OA, stun res. It’s just good.
Deathstalker - mainly because of -% phys resistance and stats. And because there is no NB or OK phys relic.
Belgotian’s Carnage - I overlooked this relic firstly, but it ended up being better in terms of survivability and damage. The reason is simple, granted skill gives a lot. And +1 to NB is also cool.
Overall - they are almost equal, but belgo’s seems a bit stronger.
Reaper Legguards - +3 to BS, can be replaced with Rimestone Legguards when used with Belgo’s relic
Gladiator’s Distinction - S C A L E S.
Shattered Realm performance
Here’s SR100 bossroom (18.104.22.168)
SR95 bossroom (22.214.171.124)
And SR95 fullrun: (126.96.36.199)
As for lower SR, no problems there (maybe Mad Queen is tough, never have encountered it).
The best run so far:
@mad_lee for helping with the build.