[1.1.8.1] Oleron - 2H melee physical Cadence Warder, Ravager killer, very easy SR 80+

Sorry I wasn’t more clear. I meant for your version of this build. There seems to be plenty of debate as to whether this build is “good” or not and I wanted to get some other opinions. Also what’s the deal with so many people getting perma-banned?

It is good build, but can be made better/different.
Avenger set warder is a very strong concept.

Some people just behave bad on the internet, has been like that since the dawn of mankind.
They are not permabanned, they will be back in 1000 years :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick reply. Once I get to level 94 I’ll see what I can put together. I believe I should have all of the equips. Any thoughts on different equipment? If it’s just minor skill changes that should be an easy change. I’ve never been able to beat ravager without pets so I want a build that can take him on. Other than retaliation and pets this build certainly promises a lot.

check this out [1.1.8.1] (2H Melee) You wanna Crush? Let's Crush! - Avenger Warder [c+] [sr+] classic savagery and WPS avenger warder build.

For cadence avenger warder, you can basically just read my replies above.

What do you think is the stronger build?

you can download his (afansheknov dude) build and see if you like it. Just compare them on your own and make your own version. I never understood the point of copying other ppl’s builds, where is the fun in that?

Some people enjoy following guides; there’s nothing wrong with that. Let people play the game how they want to.

People can play how they want yes, I just said I did not understand it and asked what the fun is. I think snozz is adult enough to answer him/her-self :slight_smile:

What are your thoughts, what is strongest - avenger warder savagery or cadence?

I wouldn’t know since I’ve played neither.

1 Like

there are different setups for each playstyle - avenger for savagery and Voldrak crusher/Warborn for Cadence. I personally see zero point in combining this stuff.