[1.1.8.1] Physical Retaliation Warlord (3 builds, EoR included) -> Crucible 4:30-4:55/ SR 105-110/ Ravager 0:48-1:12 + Callagadra 0:54-1:33 + Crate boss facetank/ 75-76 farmer / Bonus SR 135 video with tank setup

Was just wondering about gun cause it got pass through to RF. Maybe it’s still not worth it without Jaxxon rings. Anyways, thanks.

Put me on a suicide watch…

2 Likes

Congratulations! :smile:

Thanks but those are Pauldrons and not Spaulders… My heart stopped for a moment :frowning:

edit
@AlkamosHater are these Pauldrons worth anything or should I just sell them?

2 Likes

I think only ele->phys conversion is better than retal stats but you can hold them, maybe worth something in future.

1 Like

Hey man. Love this build (the stoneguard setup). I’ve been using this as one of my main builds for chilling and farming since you posted this. I was just wondering, with the nerf to calla, should I rework the build to have more points in consecration again? If so, what should I take points away from? I remember with the 1.1.8 rework that you subtracted some points there due to gaining more atk spd%, but now we have lost some again.

Hey, no need to focus on attack speed that much now. After Callagadra helmet nerf damage wise Octavius is better. You can post link of your current build so I will check your skillpoints and eventually correct.

It’s exactly the same as the one in the GT link you posted. I’d love to see the update with octa tho :slight_smile:

There was link with example update above: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25Y1E02
Best gloves without double rare would be Seraphim/whatever magic, if not rare then Blacksteel gauntlets I think.

Build was tested already but I do not play official update with data until some hotfixes, nerfs every patch are tiresome :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t worry lmao, I’ll be stashing the crap out of it :smiley: thx so much

1 Like

EX naked crucible in under 6 mins, so yeah, this new setup is fine lmao

1 Like

Which of these is most noob friendly? I really want something that doesnt need many buttons that will give me an easy time to 100/ultimate since there is just so much I havent seen everything I tried gets to around 50-60 finishes the main story on normal and kind of hits a wall

Stoneguard is best one and works good this patch, link to updated setup is above

When can I start using the build? Can I just kind of do it while leveling and look for gear with retaliation?

Retals start to work only in endgame, to make build work you need Stoneguard set, Honor relic and Colossal Fortress shield with retal mods - that’s core of the build, rest items are pretty flexible.

I also built a rectal Warlord, defense and resistance are ok, but I can’t do any damage to super bosses.

1 Like

Retal Warlord need above 3k OA to kill superbosses fast, otherwise there are 0 crits. Be sure to invest everything into cunning and OA auguments.

Rectal warlord lol. Sounds painful :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, AlkamosHater. Thank you for the powerhouse builds. I’d like to ask for some input if you have time.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWwj6yV

With just single rares being realistic for me keeping 26/26 CS is proving a challenge.

I’m pretty much stuck with that Briarthorn Band until I can finally get a Ring of Sethris to drop. And I’m probably stuck with that shield (+4 CS) until I can get some shoulders with good res + of blades. Do you see anything outstanding that I’m missing? And how essential is Ring of the Black Matriarch? Would be it worth dropping it for a well-rolled creeping ring, or another Briarthorn Band to enable swapping out to a different shield?

What’s better @AlkamosHater ?