[1.1.8.1] Uroboruuk Drain Essence Spellbinder CR 5:20/ SR 110/ Ravager

Probably a noob question, but why are time dilation and raise the dead devotions not bound to any skills? What should they be bound to?

Sometimes devotion skills seem to disapear after updateing gt link.
Time dilation - Callidor’s Tempest
Raise the dead - Aether corruption

1 Like

Can some one tell what to go first in lvling new char (first time in game)? Skills, devotion…thanks!

Have coped with my question) by using arcanist’s callidor tempest and elem exchange, now trying to max DE with aether dmg… Don’t understand why I should converse vitality to aether

This build works after you got required items in endgame. If you just start with GD I suggest to follow this guide:

It’s very detailed from one of our best beginner’s guides creator.
Remember you can respec your character very easy without much costs (like in PoE or D2 as example) so do not be afraid of experiment, it’s impossible to destroy your efforts :wink:

Updated build, it’s faster and more durable now. I am a little bit burned out so skipped content like ex crucible or Mogdrogen.

3 Likes

Buff Train 1.1.9 comming through :train2: cho cho

Yes, it should be faster now but no changes are needed in build :smile:

1 Like

Binder 4 life!

1 Like

Neat build! But…
I should to write a letter:
“Dear Z! Why do u hate AAR\PRM\FOI\put anytin aether so much? Why did u kick em to the ground? We dont want play ONLY drain builds, we need a choice while killing ravager\crate. Thanks.”

edit: added FoI and others :smiley:

Do not forget FoI :wink:

how does drain essence compare to calidors tempest from a damage output perspective?

I think CT has slight more damage potential, DE has more lifeleech altough.

Thanks for the response. A slight difference can be ignored. I started with a CT build but then it means I overcommit myself going into melee range. DE potentially will allow me to kite in battles where I cant face tank.

Also, does the grimtool remain unchanged for 1.1.9?

Yes, GT is same for 1.1.9 but it’s stronger now - DE itself was buffed last patch.

Maybe this is the parkinglot for my Pannetti Aether Binder…
Tried to tease @Superfluff to take up the challenge, but Ather Panettis seams to be a dead end… (No necrophilia here!..)

Old, but certainly can be updated/tweaked to current patch. It was around 5 the last time I dusted it off in 1.8

3 Likes

@Valinov You are shining bacon of light in this dark era…
Mille Gracie!!! I will try that immediately after my Reaper, Purifier, warder, ahem Sentinel…
Dammit…
I’m on it! :), I swear!

Hey AlkamosHater, I’m coming back to the game after several patches and this was the last build I used. It was a fun build that worked well enough with a controller.

I see the build hasn’t been updated in a few patches. Anything about this build need updated for 1.1.9.2? Has the build been nerfed or buffed in your opinion?

Any updates on this build ?