[1.1.8.1] Winter King Might be an Acid Witch Hunter | CR 5:39 (CR 4:39 / SR90 when modified and piloted by grey-maybe)

Figured it would be worth dropping it here… https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9monxV
aether winter king spellbinder is pretty good as well

2 Likes

Looks sick!

i’ve tested my variant, two runs: 5.06 and 4.58. Might be better in crucible of the Void, but i’m not looking forward memorizing all the spawns there.
Overall, build feels quite tanky, even with my damage-orientred version.
I think <4.45 is possible with some good muts. However, I suspect that Chain Lightning will be faster.

1 Like
  • tqFan & grey-maybe’s with this degree of tweaking

• surprised by tankiness, also need to see Eyes with my own eyes as 15% ACDtH on them vs 2 x 40% on Twin Fangs and lower proc chance seemed sketchy to me (also they were nerfed in some patch)

• don’t be afraid of Void as it seems to me it has the same spawn points as Dead
    might look different in my vid as I have camera 180 degree rotated with Lokarr behind my back

I’ll now watch the video to maybe learn something:

• no sound :frowning:

• also do you need all these numbers on the screen :rofl:

well, i was listening to some video.

i do!

Now that is mocking us average pilots who need 100% concentration for average results :wink:

tried sr90, got quite an easy arena - fabius, ben, hinass and moosi. got “moosilocked” 5 times, the rest died rather fast. didn’t bother to record a video, mb will do it later.

1 Like

Really neat builds all. Thanks for sharing!

You must have changed devotion bindings for SR, right?
You wouldn’t have so much Eyes with CoF on single target bosses as in the video.

[edit] Nevermind, forgot about GT link in the description.

for some reason zantarian here was really tough, even harder than Theodin.

no, i didn’t change a single bind.

1 Like

Ah, I forgot about Eyes of Shuroth. It’s them most probably.
Anyway, in my opinion if you’re fighting single targets in SR like that, maybe you could have more sustain with a different binding to Eyes than CoF

15% chance with 1 chance per second from CoF when Eyes lifetime is 10 seconds give you
10s (life time) * 1hit/s (CoF) * 0.15 (proc chance) = 1.5
Only 1.5 Eyes of the Guardian orbiting you on average.

Now let’s say we put CoF to Meteor… Nevermind, better make a video because for Blade Spirits it would be hard to calculate.

Based on the video (1st is Cof, then BS which sucked at proccing Eyes, WKM at the end) I would

• Winter King’s Might to Eyes of the Guardian
  • Blade Spirits to Acid Spray
  • CoF to Meteor

to get far more Eyes orbiting you (end of video showing WKM).
Would that help with sustain that would need to be tested but worth exploring imo.

7 Eyes from WKM which matches the calculatiton I once did here

But maybe leeching from just 1 enemy is no that great anyway.

1 Like

For this build sustain isn’t a problem due to generally high lifesteal and two healings. Oneshot’s are though.
You’re ofc right, that CoF is a bad proccer when it comes to 1 to 1, and i should have bound it to BSs.
As for WKM, i’d still prefer acid spray here, because it’s less about source of flat rr, rather than a huge chunk of damage.
Don’t know where you need that much of sustain - perhaps on ravager.

1 Like

and i probably should give back char’s file with all the tweaking.
_Faun (s).zip (868.2 KB)
UPD: i just have noticed, that pants are of blades, and not of dranghoul

1 Like

i’ve been thinking how to utilize aether to acid conversion, so i tried corruption. Also changed torch for abom’s proc and took proc in amatok.
did 5 runs, first two were clunky due to abb-double curse-SS-WKM rotation, but then i got used to it. still clunky though. it would be wiser to swap amatok for ghoul, but hence we are building a meme, it’s fine as it is.
didn’t hunt for mutators as you can see, probably can go even lower with good piloting, but ugh. maybe one day when i have the time. can’t say a thing about average time, because i did very few runs.

4 Likes

What a cool devo you got there. When I first looked at Corruption, I was like WTF? But seems we converted all the damage, it’s actually meaningful. Crazy progress.

1 Like

it’s not only deals impactful amount of damage, but also a way more reliable way to proc murmur, so for CR it’s a win - win situation.

1 Like

Can we say Chain Lightning’s been beaten since you cannot add Corruption to it?
You deserve to swap Valinov’s build with yours in the Grim Sheet.

2 Likes

yes, i think so.
UPD: done.

Do you have the Physical and Fire ones within reach?
I’m don’t expect to make more WKM builds and will gladly look at yours.

I can check when I get home. At the very least the original gt theory craft links will be in my bookmarks.

1 Like