[1.1.8.1] Winter King Might be an Acid Witch Hunter | CR 5:39 (CR 4:39 / SR90 when modified and piloted by grey-maybe)

You must have changed devotion bindings for SR, right?
You wouldn’t have so much Eyes with CoF on single target bosses as in the video.

[edit] Nevermind, forgot about GT link in the description.

for some reason zantarian here was really tough, even harder than Theodin.

no, i didn’t change a single bind.

1 Like

Ah, I forgot about Eyes of Shuroth. It’s them most probably.
Anyway, in my opinion if you’re fighting single targets in SR like that, maybe you could have more sustain with a different binding to Eyes than CoF

15% chance with 1 chance per second from CoF when Eyes lifetime is 10 seconds give you
10s (life time) * 1hit/s (CoF) * 0.15 (proc chance) = 1.5
Only 1.5 Eyes of the Guardian orbiting you on average.

Now let’s say we put CoF to Meteor… Nevermind, better make a video because for Blade Spirits it would be hard to calculate.

Based on the video (1st is Cof, then BS which sucked at proccing Eyes, WKM at the end) I would

• Winter King’s Might to Eyes of the Guardian
  • Blade Spirits to Acid Spray
  • CoF to Meteor

to get far more Eyes orbiting you (end of video showing WKM).
Would that help with sustain that would need to be tested but worth exploring imo.

7 Eyes from WKM which matches the calculatiton I once did here

But maybe leeching from just 1 enemy is no that great anyway.

1 Like

For this build sustain isn’t a problem due to generally high lifesteal and two healings. Oneshot’s are though.
You’re ofc right, that CoF is a bad proccer when it comes to 1 to 1, and i should have bound it to BSs.
As for WKM, i’d still prefer acid spray here, because it’s less about source of flat rr, rather than a huge chunk of damage.
Don’t know where you need that much of sustain - perhaps on ravager.

1 Like

and i probably should give back char’s file with all the tweaking.
_Faun (s).zip (868.2 KB)
UPD: i just have noticed, that pants are of blades, and not of dranghoul

1 Like

i’ve been thinking how to utilize aether to acid conversion, so i tried corruption. Also changed torch for abom’s proc and took proc in amatok.
did 5 runs, first two were clunky due to abb-double curse-SS-WKM rotation, but then i got used to it. still clunky though. it would be wiser to swap amatok for ghoul, but hence we are building a meme, it’s fine as it is.
didn’t hunt for mutators as you can see, probably can go even lower with good piloting, but ugh. maybe one day when i have the time. can’t say a thing about average time, because i did very few runs.

4 Likes

What a cool devo you got there. When I first looked at Corruption, I was like WTF? But seems we converted all the damage, it’s actually meaningful. Crazy progress.

1 Like

it’s not only deals impactful amount of damage, but also a way more reliable way to proc murmur, so for CR it’s a win - win situation.

1 Like

Can we say Chain Lightning’s been beaten since you cannot add Corruption to it?
You deserve to swap Valinov’s build with yours in the Grim Sheet.

2 Likes

yes, i think so.
UPD: done.

Do you have the Physical and Fire ones within reach?
I’m don’t expect to make more WKM builds and will gladly look at yours.

I can check when I get home. At the very least the original gt theory craft links will be in my bookmarks.

1 Like