[1.1.9.0] Beastcaller Conjurers - Bleeding and Chaos/Bleeding hybrid-> Crucible 4:49-5:20/ SR 115/ Callagadra 2:53-3:27 + Ravager 1:23 + Crate ~30 seconds

Build is GD stashed, but another affixes won’t weak build much :wink:

2 Likes

These ring procs stacks (M voidwhisper) ? If no, one of these rings should be enough for that purpose (though +2 hellfire is sweet)

Yes, I saw double icons so they stack. Altough build will work with even one ring + something (epic bleeding one?) because majority of damage is still bleeding, chaos is just armor skip mechanic - pure bleeding still got physical damage.

1 Like

Do you know if there is a list of item procs that stacks / does not stack?

(dont worry, I have like 30 of those rings :stuck_out_tongue: ) I just went back to some of my old theorycrafts and all chaos pet builds in my list only had one such ring because I have written “proc stack ?”

I have no idea but maybe it’s something like that:

1. Offensive procs (like Aetherblaze from Albrecht’s Duality) do not stack.
  2. Temporary buffs like in these chaos rings stack.

It could be a case for rings. I don’t know how about something like Of Kings mod on shoulders and boots in the same moment, never tryied it.

1 Like

I think Glyph of Kelphat procs also should stack then, need to test it now on my [1.1.8.1] Zavageryyy - Elgoloth Ranged Vindicator I think they did not stack so I went the safer route there :thinking:

Those do not stack, but they stack with e.g. Pants of barbaross because afaik they are SPELLED differently :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In theory Glyph of Kelphat should stack but I do not remember if I tested it.

Well, Of Kings mod is “Battle Cry” and Barbaros is “BattleCry” :sweat_smile: Intended I guess.

1 Like

Just tested it, they stack. Perhaps this has been changed in some patch? I could swear to god item proc buffs did not stack. Will do some tests with “of kings” & “of insight” suffix tomorrow if I remember.

Sorry for totally off-topic mechanics nonsense :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not offtopic really :smile:
I think it could always work like that, just damage proc do not stack. Still not sure about Battle Cry though.

It seemed to work in grim tools atleast, not sure in game :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job! Considering bleeding is half-dead and pets are… y’know…

2 Likes

Ded + ded = broken good?

3 Likes

Pets are undead :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Pets will never truly die, you can always resummon them :smile:

Added some older videos btw, 8:12ex crucible and Mogdrogen kill with hybrid setup.

2 Likes

Good build. Doing the hybrid lazy version as i only had the items for that one. No trap resistance and low stun/slow resistance. So far haven’t caused too much problems. Maybe more needed in crucible or higher sr or not at all.

Why arcane spark on medal? I replaced it with black tallow for da and chaos res.

Another question i asked myself was salazar sword or black hand for a weapon. Both seem quite good for this build.

1 Like

I am glad you like the build :smile:

I took it for my own comfort, sometimes mana annoyed me in Crucible so I could charge through enemies and restore it, outside of crucible it shouldn’t be needed I think.

Yes, both weapons are good. Salazar is little bit better because of very strong pet but pets stats are recommended for this weapon too. Cons is that it require additional active button to push as summon is not permanent, you can’t just cast it and forget. If you don’t have salazar weapon with pet stats or don’t want more buttons - go for Black Hand.

Adittional feedback: IMO, Mythical Everlivings Gloves is BiS when fight Celestials and SR above 70. You dont lose much damage but your gain in toughness on pets is insane.

1 Like

These gloves are very good defensive choice ofcourse. For videos I fight for every single second so I take more offensive items (I did not find it necessary either in sr75 and 100+, it’s still very easy and consistent).

1 Like

That’s cuz you are a very good pilot…i’m not :rofl:

1 Like

Took me 17 health potions to kill Calla with lazy hybrid :slight_smile: I have no idea how you managed to keep your pets alive AND kill it faster. By the time you took her down to 50% hp I had not even seen her hp bar move xD perhaps focused gaze is not worth skipping for calla.
Same with crate, you kill boss before my pets have even chugged down 5% of his hp.