[1.1.9.0] Beastcaller Conjurers - Bleeding and Chaos/Bleeding hybrid-> Crucible 4:49-5:20/ SR 115/ Callagadra 2:53-3:27 + Ravager 1:23 + Crate ~30 seconds

:woman_shrugging:

Impressive performance and brilliant results!

IN my testing Falcon Swoop does not do much damage, i bound it to Hellhound and activation was very rare, while Briarthorns have Rend.
Pity you cannot get Typhos with Staff of Rattosh and FAlcon Swoop, something has to let go.

Getting to Crate with 115% run speed should be one hell of a journey.

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning: Falcon bounded to two fast attacking Briarths proc quite often, for Rend I had good results with Birds as I said - you can try it too.

But killing him so fast + how easy this fight is for this build should compensate longer journey :rofl:

Or use GI and teleport directly into lava room before boss :scorv:

Is %Pet Attack Damage the same as % Weapon Damage then? Would Viper devotion work for elemental pet builds if that’s the case?

Viper node is a player stat.

1 Like

Thanks , but it does work with Reap Spirits , considering reap spirit has a 100% weapon damage on the skill itself?

yes reap spirit has both a caster part (that has player wpn dmg) and a pet scaled part

2 Likes

I have something probably more powerful. I decided to combine idea of this bleeding and @Crittrain chaos pets: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dQevGV (do not look at resistances, forgot to cover them).

5:05 Cruci with more potential. Just chaos damage skiping armor + a lot of bleeding as Dot damage.

2 Likes

Hm… is Chaos better than Vitality to pair with bleed?

Zantai needs to nerf pets even more 1.1.9.1 :wink:

1 Like

For pets itemization for these damage types is very fluid + monsters has no so high chaos resistances compared to vitality. I remember pure vitality pets never were very fast too. Are there items to make both bleed and chaos working together?

1 Like

Nothing I can remember that supports both, other than the generic stuff.

Now I kind of want to see Bleed Skeletons with Briarthorns :rofl:

4 Likes

Thunk2
very intradasting… intradasting indeeeeeeeeed

3 Likes

Cool build) I hope you keep improving it. Will the lazy version of Chaos be an option? (Chaos is better, as I understand it)

1 Like

Thank you. Chaos/bleed got more power with constant attacking, but less dots so less like command pets once to hit and forget. However both builds are very comparable.

Lazy option for second build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXQGY82 Less buttons, slighty less damage but who cares until fighting for every second just for videos? :smile:

1 Like

This! Hahahaha

A quick swap of your devotions and a few augments to cover resistances and to complete Toad - gives your pets more OA, ADCTH (however small), and gives you Eel to get more movement speed:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2Bvldj2

Hopefully this gives you an improvement, however small.

3 Likes

Small change but cool one! Gonna use it in more tests :wink:

Got it, 4:49 run with second setup! Long time I did not see pets going under 5 min mark.

5 Likes

2 Likes