[1.1.9.0] Beastcaller Conjurers - Bleeding and Chaos/Bleeding hybrid-> Crucible 4:49-5:20/ SR 115/ Callagadra 2:53-3:27 + Ravager 1:23 + Crate ~30 seconds

Fully updated new hybrid setup. Videos and new GT added to op. I am kinda proud of killing Callagadra under 3 minutes :smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I play with a friend, what character is he best to play? to be compatible with this build? I think to offer him a soldier + (I don’t know who). Are the Necromancer Auras spreading to other players?

I don’t know much about multiplayer and its mechanics but imo whatever he takes going to be good. In theory Shieldbreaker can be nice, especially he can take both bleeding and chaos RR so your pets are going to probably one shot everything around - but do not take it as advice, just play what is enjoyable :wink:

Have you updated your Lazy Devotion hybrid? there are 2 not very cool points in the center

Forgot it, take devotion route from main hybrid setup.

Edit: I was very tired and misleaded, sorry. Devotions in lazy setup are good for lazy gameplay, no need to change it xD

1 Like

Perhaps its just me being pet noob but what about Riftstone for more pet chaos dmg or seal of might is too powerful defense wise?

For damage purpose should be good ofcourse but dead player are dead pets and no damage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also in practice some small percentage of damage do not make difference as much as more resistances.

1 Like

Yeah but might worth a shot in order to shave off 10-20 seconds on a CR run? :wink:

I don’t think it would be that big difference, Crucible is full of RNG too. From my perspective until some game-breaking item is found (like I started using conversion for retal instead of just retal values) times won’t be changed much, does not matter if damage is 1-2% higher, better go for defense. Altough If I will go tryhard mode again I can give it a shot - in pair with some godly rare pants and gambling best rolls for 2 hours in GD stash :smile:

4 Likes

I do this A LOT :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Awesome build. Strong af as always. Def gonna make this later to test.

2 Likes

I have a question is
the green Salazar dagger weapon is GDstash or not ?
our community a player same build, I ask him, he said he GDstash it, if need to farm this weapon may need 1 year at least.
and Lazy set will take how long for run 76 and Calla ?

2 Likes

Yes, I use GDstash to craft builds but stats on weapon does not matter much, it’s for additional pet who hit very hard with chaos and add bleeding. Maybe Black Hand of Sanar would be better instead of really bad Salazar?

Did not test lazy setup on Callagadra but I think it’s only slighty slower, no Hound from Bysmiel’s Command (and RR from it) and weaker pets on weapon but build has so high damage that difference should not be noticable until someone speedrun with timer for videos :smile: On 75-76 it’s very comfortable, I think I could even do sr110+ with it too.

PS I think it’s worth to farm for Offensive ability for pets on rare items, the more they crit the better damage boost is, especially on Chaos/Bleeding version (no %offensive ability from bleeding rings)

1 Like

Base on your bleeding main gear setup I personally think stats is important,if no appropriate Pet affix, the Bribarthorn level cant 26, and 2 Bri is main damage output. (of course, it doesn’t matter if dont care about time efficiency)

and after SR 115 , some Boss & Nemesis (like Fabis、Anna、Karroz or someothers) damage aura or cruse damage will kill your character in few seconds, because your survival not enough HP so low and no Health Regeneration. if u one time play 6 level, u will see all kind Boss Nemesis.

1 Like

That’s true too, but I think some % DPS here or there matter mostly for builders who likes to speedrun and push sr. Probably no difference for normal player if they can kill Callagadra in 3 min or 4.

Yes, this build is almost full damage so after like 110+ some luck is needed, Conclave map and bad combo can be deadly. Enemies like Fabius/Alexander/Sentinel/something have to be pull last and it’s basically Dot damage + run for life around map. Either some special SR setup can be helpful like Dryad devotion, green shaman belt with DA affixes, a lot of potions.

However, u can kill calla in 2~3m by summoner build. that’s a miracle :+1:

1 Like

I think it could be faster but my pets died a lot after second phase and I had to go away. Only item change I used was Everliving Grove gloves. I saw on your last video your pets facetanked her whole fight, how it’s possible? Do you have any suggestion for this main hybrid setup: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo0mdvN

Any gear swaps (except Gloves, I know better choice already) or changing skillpoints/auguments? Or some devotions? It is possible to make pets tankier without losing many damage so I can kill her under like 2:30?

My build will more focus on survival, because Im HC mode, although I will slow few mintue but I can facetanked.
for tanke Pet , u must change to Everliving to increase Pet pierce res to over 30~40%(character pierce res same to ) also got much DA for pet, also change to death shoe to get 35% slow res for Pet. in this 2 case u Pet will stronger in Wendigo totem range, almost no die, and slow res will protect Pet attact speed no slow down
for your character should increash HP to 20K, and HP rege to 1K at least, u can change equipment augments and drink consumables.
2:30 is not important, important is comfortable and not easy to die.

3 Likes

How do I get the Nemesis recipe? (it is needed for the relic used in the build)