[1.1.9.0] Beginner's Lightning Warder

Thank you guys!

how exactly does it work? the RR? is it permanently applied to all my attacks? or do I have to do something in particular to actually make it work?

As with all “flat” stats (not tied to a specific skill) you need weapon damage to apply it. In this case it is Primal strike. Same with the 2nd nodes energy leech - you need weapon damage to use it.

You can read more about the RR mechanics here Actual Resist Reduction formula

1 Like

thanks! good to know - so it is like a passive skill ! nice!

Thanks for this Dragon, going to try this build out.

1 Like

Can’t have enough of this lightning PS :wink:

Following your advice, I rushed it a little to Elite, just as you suggested.

These are my res in Elite - I shall increase bleed and chaos, right? rest can stay the same?

They aren’t exactly critically low, but if you can then sure, increase them.

1 Like

what movement / dash skill do you recommend?

I was using Vanish (3,5 sec cooldown) but looks like it requires a target.

Now I switched to this:

because no target required and cooldown only 3 sec :wink:

cheers!

Theme-wise Ultos’ Arrival.
Performance-wise Amatok’s Breath is perhaps the best rune in the game.

1 Like

Amatok - will have to check it out - thank you !

Damn it - I don’t have the Amatok yet!

hell-o guys!

Ultos Storm, clvl 75 - is it worth it to waste mats on this set? will it make any difference then just using random well-rolled green/ blue pieces?

Not much point to since it’ll get outdated very fast.

1 Like

Thanks! will gear as I go then .

The purpose of the low level legendary sets are for those that only own base game, where level cap is 85 (iirc)

1 Like

thanks guys! good I asked. didn’t waste mats. cheers!

hi guys, just rushed it to Ultimate. Now will alternate a little between Ultimate (to push the weapon farming spot) and Elite to further the Coven reputation as just finished act 4 and unlocked act 5 on Elite.

on Ultimate my stats are like this (with 5 permanent buffs);

What do you think I shall work on?

EDIT: Wendigo totem is useful? I keep it at 1/1 with + skills from items but now I forgot about it - I was using it earlier though for a little ADCTH boos but now it just became …obsolete?’

I find myself using other skills though - Mirrror and Nullification - they are awesome t the point I remapped my skills :slight_smile:

I actually think it could be a good idea to drop wendigo and pump a little Nillification to get rid of nasty debuffs / dots or debuff mobs better and quicker?

Btw, nulification will work on ALL mobs? are some bosses are immune ?

Fixing your chaos and vitality resistances. Are you using armor augments? Your level should had enabled you armor augments from vanilla campaign factions already.

I feel like it’s an incredibly useful newbie friendly skill, even if many high end builders would disagree with me since they usually one-point it too. Especially for Warder who has high hp pool that needs to be healed off. But ofcourse without investing much into it you woudn’t be impressed.

Don’t think that relatively cheap ADCTH from Blood Pact will ever become obsolete, that alone makes one-pointing Wendigo Totem reasonable.

If you like it then try it I guess?
Personally I’m not sold on dropping WT completely because with enough +shaman it’s a very cheap extra ADCTH. The sweet spot for Blood Pact is 5/12 so if you have some +shaman the amount of skillpoints you’ll have to spend would be something between 2 and 6.

It works on all enemies, but not all buffs are strippable. Most enrage-type buffs aren’t.

1 Like

Thank you!

You actually drew my attention to faction armour augments - Kymon’s have just what i need - chaos + vitality augment! i need to farm a little rep as I am 2k short of revered.

after your advice, revamp and a little min-maxing :smiley:

Ultimate resistances.

It’s fine to leave some attribute points unspent but 20 is a little too much :slight_smile:

1 Like