[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

Nice build, makes me happy for when I make similar infiltrator! Wouldn’t it be better to use crafted gloves though? See:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRMAjVD
You lose 360 hp for 13 flat and 50% pierce damage.

Sure. It’s a fine choice. But I wanted to keep it at a minimum with greens. Boots are expensive enough. I also have versions with new MI pants. But I’ll add it as an option for the rich:)

Also 100 cunning means low health so missing 450 flat hp kinda hurts

Super fluff, is Craulers infiltrator build similar to how you would build it? Also similar clear speeds for both blademaster and infiltrator in crucible?

"In Closing:

I think this set is very well made, whether you want Blademaster or Infiltrator. I have tried both and I feel that Baldemaster is more streamlined and both end up doing the same damage really due to blademaster massive cunning support via Military Conditioning and Veterancy. ":stuck_out_tongue:

Potato Patato. On paper you woul think infiltrator does more damage. Not quite so. That infiltrator has ~550 cunning, Mine has 1900. That counts for something. Both builds are viable no doubt. I prefer simplicity of Blademaster for Belgothian. I’d do Infiltrator maybe with SS myth Deathmarked as it suits the campy play style more

Is this build HC viable? Or is it safer to go with something like warder?

Very nice! Thanks for the time giving us another great build writeup.

I’ve never run a cunning toon but this one looks like fun.

It’s a far too reckless build for HC, at least for the 100% cunning variation. The full or mostly full physique variation is probably HC viable.

Belgothian’s Strikes is more powerful that fully-leveled Savagery.
No wonders why this build is so strong.

I think 50:50 even split would get DA/HP high enough to make it HC viable if you play careful aagainst some packs,

100 cunning is my choice and I present it as such:p But one can go 50/50. Also. although i don’t recommend it as it makes the build not so fun and slow in vanilla especially, full phys gets you 17k base health in vanilla and 23k in crucible with ~3000 DA

In fact, if you can swing resists. You can replace throne and ascendant crossroads with Wolverine

50:50 could definitely work in HC. I just think the 100% cunning variation would be just asking for a little too much trouble for HC.

Day 3 and dude already has pretty much bis gear, where’s the fun in that? O.o

I have it from testing phase:) Quite some time to farm

O i see ^^

I want to ask a question about “Seal of Blades”.
If you put Seal of Blades to both weapons, can you link 2 different constellation procs to Whirling Blades (one per weapon with Seal of Blades)? And do Whirling Blades stack at all?
Because GrimTools cant do that, one constellation proc only can be linked to Whirling Blades, and it shows both as “in use”.
I haven found Seal of Blades recipe yet, so i wanted to know.

BiS gear for this build is all legendaries, maybe with an exception of boots (and i bet you can put a good legendary in that slot too, without much harm, something like Mythycal Stormtitan Treads or so).
Legendaries arent particulary hard to find, if you have a strong crucible farmer already.

On the note - maybe you should overlevel Markovian Advantage to 22? It provides a strong DA reduction debuff. Also, points into Zolhan’s Technique will never hurt, it is just as fast as normal attack, but deals higher damage and hits 3 targets.

I want to ask a question about “Seal of Blades”.
If you put Seal of Blades to both weapons, can you link 2 different constellation procs to Whirling Blades (one per weapon with Seal of Blades)? And do Whirling Blades stack at all? Oh hell yes they do. One procs Blind fury all the time and the other Blades of Wrath. You can notice it in the video. Also both do dmg on their own and increase your armor etc. I highly recommend at least one seal of blades on many builds

On the note - maybe you should overlevel Markovian Advantage to 22? It provides a strong DA reduction debuff. Yes. I had MA at 20 before i chose to put more in Anatomy which means more OA and more damage for all my hits like Execution. Overall a win imo.

Also, points into Zolhan’s Technique will never hurt, it is just as fast as normal attack, but deals higher damage and hits 3 targets. Sadly it hits with main hand only so it’s really a dps loss. Also Belgothian Shears is a beast now not much need really.

I think merciless X of the Honor Guard will be better than current legendary gloves you get +piercing & bleed instead of +8% armor. Everything else is about the same.

it’s+12% and some extraarmor is something you really want at lvl 100 in crucible. In vanilla the gloves you mentioned could be just fine

As far as i tested it, it has a chance to hit with both hand, same as default attack. Are you sure it always hits with just one hand now?

Tooltip also shows 1h like blitz. I’ts a swiping motion like blade arc or abb so it just can’t hit DW