[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

Build looks fun. Is there a reason you have 1 point in 18 OA ascendant crossroads and not in assassin? Since if you finish assassin you get 1 ascendant point as well and that node gives 18 OA plus an extra 10 DA as well.

No reason. Forgot it gave ascendant too really:D Get that extra DA :stuck_out_tongue:

Just was curious how you level up a solder/nightblade?

also in what order should I be getting devotions?

Just was curious. It look like focus on pierce or phys dmg for weapons.

Pick either mastery and focus on it for the 1st difficulty and maybe even part way into the second. Take movement skill from whichever you choose for speed + repositioning

1. Soldier = Use 2h weapon + forcewave/cadence while rushing blade arc which youā€™ll max out and stick with till you decide you want to DW.
  2. Nightblade = focus on blade burst+lethal assault+nights chill with pneumatic burst for healing.

Personally Iā€™d ignore panther, harp, and crab while leveling and get them later. Get those juicy pierce devotions / semi rush Oleron because it makes life ez
Be on the look out for dermapteran slicers, anything works just try to avoid ones that convert phys to other damage types. If they give more pierce/attack speed/lifesteal thatā€™s best, but donā€™t bother farming :smiley: Duelist sabre is quite nice too if you have one or two layin around

Fluff, have you tried it against new nemesis in vanilla??

Well of course i have:p I didnā€™t post video so i wouldnā€™t spoil. There is nothing this guy cannot tear appart in vanilla;)

Will this build work even if I donā€™t have the legendary items yet?

so can u tell me how the levelling progress will go for this build.

iā€™d start with nightblade, Max amarasta Blade burst And lethal assault, Night chill slowly then work towards Nightfall. Get elemental storm devotion

Ok thanks mate.

I just donā€™t understand how to level up, Nightblade is so fragile. Iā€™m currently level 30 in veteran, used components and stuff to get my resist as high as possible (60+ in everything except chaos aether) but man iā€™m getting demolished.
I maxed out Nightfall, ABB and lethal assault are next. Took 7 points in PB to heal but still, I take 5 hits and iā€™m midlife. On boss I just SS and run until the cooldown comes back.
Everything is good if I one or two shot but as soon as I encouter an elite or a boss itā€™s just benny hill styleā€¦
Itā€™s my 7th char and I have never been in difficulty to level up but now, wowā€¦

Any tips?

Here is a lazy little demmo/how to level I made with Nightblade clearing end game veteran. Random gear, you donā€™t need those axes i have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23DhKAJEmM

AS long as you are careful you can destroy everything

Just to level the Maingame when you got no equip and focus Nightblade?
I for myself maxed the Masterybar and put all points in Bladespirit.
Just throw it in and run around.
In the first and second playthrough it worked well for meā€¦till you got the level you can equip some epics and legendarys from your stashā€¦

If you are going to do Blademaster and not Inflitrator, level with Forcewave. Itā€™s one of the best leveling skills in the entire game.

If youā€™re feeling need for more survivability for a comfortable experience thereā€™s nothing wrong with deviating from the plan a bit. Grab behemoth,get an early 7 points in shadow dance alongside 10-12 in pneumatic, throw in a little lifesteal and you should be pretty unkillable till ultimate

It helped a lot, iā€™m still squishy but I hit like a truck so thanks :slight_smile:

I hope this stays in the future patches, itā€™s really great.

I always disliked the fact that we cannot bind offensive devotions to Veil of Shadow, Vindictive Flame, Aura of Censure, etcā€¦ when they are clearly offensive auras, especially while auras granted by items like Consumption of Agrivix or Pestilence are allowed to proc offensive devotions.

So with Blade burst what should I focus on when leveling Phys/Cold/Pierce?

and do I go two hander when leveling nightblade til I get to Legendary dual swords?

Just am curiousā€¦Which points do I got for first on Nightblade and Soldier?

I tried 2h, Dual wield, Force Wave/Blade Arc and force wave didnā€™t feel good and blade arc tends to miss alot.

I am sorry but any sort of advice would be helpful

I am going blademaster route. But just wanted to see where to head to first for easier leveling and which devotions do I prioritize for the first 20 Devotions?

Itā€™s all in the video i posted above. Go cold for leveling;) You donā€™t need those weapons i show, although they do drop quite a lot in act 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23DhKAJEmM

Can this build solo Mogdrogen or Ravager? Seems way too squishy.