[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

I agree. If anything gets the nerf bat, I hope it’s not this. I was so excited to see that we can finally bind offensive skills to an offensive aura.

Why even go there? I designed it for crucible. Celestials require special setup.

I don’t know if using special setup it could solo Ravager. You need enormous defenses or cheese him somehow, none of which DW blademasters can do. We will see

How do you level as this build?

Look one page back:p

I’m gonna include that in the guide cause i see it’s quite frequently asked

Thanks for the fast reply but I meant like skill progression which skill and devotion to pick first etc, I am quite new to the game sorry.

Natural skill prog. Amarasta blade burst, then lethal assault etc. Slowly max them as you pump into mastery at least one point per level. To unlockcrown devotion just go hawk, eldritch/asecnded crossroad, then flacon/toad or quill, take back ascendant crossroad, work to viper then amatok.

Thank you so much!

I think, it’s best to start with Soldier mastery and level up with Forcewave and 2-h weapon.

Is it possible to start as this build fresh. I do too have any of the set pieces yet and I deleted few of my farming characters so I have no gear lol

Lmao plzz put gear-reliant and not hardcore viable on the title cuz its extremely misleading especially to noobs who think this is some kind of OP builds. I cant see u gettin through the 1st 30 lvs or so and in Ultimate where stuffs hit like trucks u will DIE very fast. The Belgothian set is pretty cool but u have to stay and AA them and that might not be very wise since most stuffs will oneshot u. Pretty decent build though but the title is wayyyy too misleading. Definitely a 6/10:D:D

Thanks for the tips. This means that most builds posted on the forum have been confusing and deceiving people.:eek:

I can also tell that you’ve never leveled an untweaked nightbalde properly otherwise you you’d know that you can plow through ultimate untweaked.

Also this:"The Belgothian set is pretty cool but u have to stay and AA them and that might not be very wise since most stuffs will oneshot u. " No ideea what you are talking about here. Sounds to me like another thing said without actual experience or trying to understand the build. But you seem to have everything figured out anyway:D

Most build threads on the forum have high end gear though.

What does AA mean? Auto attack? There is a crucible vid, and as you can see most “stuffs” are not one shotting him.

It wont work without full Belgothian set.

I’m just wondering if you can farm for the gear as a nightblade though. Or is it not very viable?

You can farm it as Soldier, using Cadence or Forcewave. Dont forget, Blademaster is Soldier + Nightblade, and nothing prevents you from starting as Soldier.
As Nightblade? I’m not sure, probably it wont be as fast as Soldier.

NB levels really fast with cold. FW is crap vs bosses really

Is this a HC toon? I like the composition but is it viable for HC or is it quite gear reliant?

How you level to lvl 94 is another thing with most toons in xpac. If you want HC blademaster i suggest you invest at least 60 physique

Well, if you dont mind that you wont level some constellations along with your character (because for cold, you have to get cold constellations) - then, yes. You can level up as cold or even poison.

Forcewave is bonkers early, due to lots of flat damage added and %modifier from skill. Later (in Ultimate or so) it becames weaker VS bosses, so you will want to switch to Cadence, probably (unless you have good Forcewave gear, which probably isnt the case).

Hey I know you said that soldier and inquisitor are about the same, but inquisitor has higher sheet dps. However with a 50/50 Phys and cunning investment won’t infiltrator just have alot higher dps than blademaster, while mainitainijg great tankiness with that absorption rune?