[1.1.9.0] Chaos Doom Bolt Warlock -> CR 4:28/ 170ex 6:20/ SR110/ Callagadra 3:23 + Ravager 1:26 + Crate 55 sec + Mogdrogen 3:07

Maybe either DW meele could work somehow? Didn’t anyone try rahzin yet?

Added 4:28 run, finally no double reapers everywhere

I remember seeing it or was it Sorc?

But your build absolutely rocks! And people mocking the Warlock class :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I don’t remember really but I am sure more exotic Rahzin could work. Arcanist got a lot of Chaos flat, OA, crit so why wouldn’t it work? :smile:

1 Like

Looks like Spellbinder has a challenger to the throne. Warlock is the new spellbinder confirmed

Good job on the build!

and BTW I have that gun legit! The vendor in BoC had it in his/her inventory and I bought it for like 500k iron bits! Nice bargain :smiley: Is used on a pyromancer now, but I am happy to recreate a warlock (have not played warlock since … can not recall lol)

3 Likes
2 Likes

I spose this need a revisit for moar doombolt and seeing how deep it can push

Insane build gj! :smiley:

1 Like

Took the words right out of my mouth lol

1 Like

Hi, DW melee warlock is pretty nice to play!

All celestials may be doable, though I haven’t manage to deal with Crate.

Great build, as always!

1 Like

I had some DW warlock concept made in GT (meele + caster hybrid with sigils/doom bolt) but did not test it yet. I hope @eardianm revisit his concept, we need warlock back to the glory!

1 Like

Does devil flint ammo work till you are able to get oblivion?

Is it okay if I translate your post and post it somewhere else? (korean)

@scrublord_2.0 it’s okay but build is going to be less durable so piloting must be more careful.

@eggbread sure, I am okay with translating even all my builds if korean community is interested in

1 Like

Just make sure to credit AlkamosHater as the build creator too. Credit where credit’s due.

2 Likes

thanks a lot! have a good day :smiley:

Hi how are you?
Is there the possibility of a leveling guide for this construction? Even if it’s something simple. Not sure how to start. I’m a new player.
Grateful!

Since the OP hasn’t been posting recently, I could try to use these 2 beginner guides for leveling:

3 Likes

Was about to suggest Monc’s Rookie Bloodsworn as well. You do have Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods right @Felipe_Froes ? If so you should be fine following that guide above, farming some gear at Level 100 and swapping into AlkamosHater’s Doom Bolt Warlock. If not, that complicates things.

2 Likes

Hello, is this build up to date in 1.1.9.5?