[1.1.9.0 - 1.1.9.3] Physical Penetration - Dual Deathdealer Physical Warlord | SR85 | Crucible ~4:30

You are making some of the coolest builds dude. I wouldn’t mind testing this one out.

2 Likes

Missed opportunity to call build “Double Penetration” :frowning:

3 Likes

Who am I, @MergosWetNurse?!?

1 Like

Well this is embarrassing, devo map changes already confirmed thanks to @romanN1 and a 5:09 run!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23kR192 see main post for current build
Tested SR quick as well. Sheet damage is down slightly but Bull + LoE appear to outpace Oleron in practice on this setup. HP up, actually feels even safer now. Bull also allows us extra cunning dump. Min physique and spirit for gear, rest into cunning.

Edit - second run at SR85. Juggernaut is handy, slotted it to test against Doom (drop 2 Ascension points, recap deadly momentum and 1 to fighting form). 4 deaths (IM hiding in shards again, Fabius) through almost worse case scenario mutators. 2x Zan, Shattered Ana, and Fabius boss room

4 Likes

Great performance for this build, congrats!

Also it’s nice to see ranged Warlord, usually DW pistol builds revolved around same old classes.

1 Like

I only really notice it against Fabius, but yeah, unfortunately we only have modest physical resistance. Original build had more reduced damage reflection in the devo tree and it didn’t seem to make a difference. I’ll be playing around this weekend to see if I can get it SR90 stable, will take a look at the reflected IT as well

Did a 90 and my shadowplay was off. Sad times.:frowning:

1 Like

Nice, I tried a couple but just lose interest if I have to really massage kiting with IM or Fabius

i feel that lol

Dropped in titan plating in helm finally to help address reflected IT. Deathless SR85 test run

Also callout to @idontwannaknow0 [1.1.7.1][HC] DW Ranged Warlord (Deathdealer Sidearm) - SR 65 who I realized beat me to this!

2 Likes

Away on vacation so OP won’t be updated until later next week, but sneak peak of performance with the physical changes and a rebuild of gear. Run courtesy @banana_peel

3 Likes

Great fun-looking build. What’s it like against celestials etc?

It could do ravager previously with some kiting, I’ll try again next weekend. Cally probably a disaster, and all the passthrough on crate will make it a bit more difficult

2 Likes

Updated for 1.1.9.2!

edit:
SR85 run

2 Likes

And another bump for 1.1.9.3 and SR75-76 quick runs

2 Likes

Does swapping pants to these work better for a hardcapped smite?

They would be good filler, yeah. Last few points of deadly momentum is a ton of flat to lose if you do have a decent pair of kubas though

1 Like

Ah ok. Thanks for response!

Does this build still function in 1.1.9.6?

Top end damage isn’t quite as good as it used to be but still works, yes