Spellbinder in Warlock's clothing
Gear crafted for %Healing Increased
- Storm Herald - build defining item. Should have either
Seer'saffix. Suffix doesn’t matter much.
- Coventant of the Three - %cdr, -cd to DB, BiS. Target farmed from Sentinel
- Riftwarped Grasp - -1.5 cd to DB, BiS.
- Time-Flux Band - highest %lightning, %cs and slow res. Also craftable.
- Glyph of the Storm Witch - aether to lightning conversion, %healing increased. The least important slot, can be changed to second Time-Flux or some beefy Gollus Ring (although, conversion is quite usefull for Corruption)
- Fateweaver’s Rainment - ton of stats.
- Arcane Harmony Leggings - spirit, DA and disrupt res. The lattest is really nice to have.
- Mark of Calamitous Desires - +3 to starpact and vulnerability, also craftable.
- Footpads of the Grey Magi - spirit, +2 to RR, craftable. But proc is the real deal.
- Loghorrean’s Corruption - +3 to DB, 6% phys resistance and a lot of OA and DA.
- Coerced Wraith - all other lightning off-hand seemed off, this is not any better, but at least it had that devastation mod, so i could take it as support (feeble support w/o fire --> lightning, but still).
Thunderstruckstands for %phys resistance and
of Celestial Wrathfor %cs. They’re not mandatory, it’s better to have 19% cdr than anything.
Shattered Realm performance
here i have a lot of material.
- SR115 with Benn’Jahr, Moosilauke, Salazin and Grava
- SR110 with Moosilauke, Shattered Karriv, Grava and Kuba
- SR105 with Benn’Jahr, Grava, Moosilauke and Shattered Gatekeeper
- SR100 with Grava, Moosilauke, Valdaran and Shattered Sentinel
- SR95 with Valdaran, Zantarian, Gargaban and Iron Maiden
- SR90 with Grava, Valdaran, Benn’Jahr and Gargaban
- SR90 with Grava, Valdaran, Shattered Outcast and Fabius
I haven’t encountered Kaisan nor Reaper during my deep SR exploration. I assume that Reaper is a bit harder than Kuba and clueless for Kaisan. IM and Fabius are a nightmare though, but still doable with heavy kitting. I only fished muts for SR110 run, the rest were first tries. Never fished for bosses as well.
Even managed to get to sr105 bossroom deathless, lol.
4.48 with very favourable muts and spawns, the average is about 5.15-5.20
Avatar of Mogdrogen: Just long and boring.
Ravager of Flesh: Could have facentanked more, or even swapped some augments for +DA and health.
Callagadra: DB is wonderful for Calla’s gigantic model, so it’s one of the fastest casters to kill it.
Crate of Entertaiment: Have i mentioned that DB is amazing for hit and run?
How does it work
TL;DR - 44% CDR arcanist caster.
With such a monstrous CDR and Eternity’s proc build rotates its five defensive abilities - Mirror, Null, Chariot’s proc, Giant’s Blood and Ghoul. That’s what keeps it alive. Health regen stacks nicely with BoD, and 36% healing increased (from all that crafts) greatly boosts heal bursts, e.g. Wayward Soul or BoD (note that it doesn’t affect health regen in general). 36% physical resistance & high CC’s also comes in handy.
All aforementioned fixes survivability issues, but doesn’t help with AoE and damage in general. For the former build has chain lightning as filler, corruption with a bit messed up conversion, hand of ultos and, most importantly - tempest. It has 100% uptime and 3300 OA insures that it’s going to proc as long as you’re using chain lightning. If it wasn’t for, yet again, CDR spear would be better (and also build has non-existant WD, so spear is not that good here). As for damage in general - 2090 spirit and additional elemental RR on conduit solve the problem.
In deep SR build survives with Mirror - Kitting rotation. Because DB has 1.1 cooldown we can afford taking some steps inbetween and not lose a lot of damage.