Archon build, yikes
Gear crafted for %Physique
- Wildheart Vanguard - the core of the build.
- Prime Ring of Morgoneth - proc with %DR, a lot of OA and pierce conversion. Can be replaced with Deathlord’s Band, but in that case %DR should be accuired somewhere else.
- Cursebearer - high %vitality damage and mass proc with vitality -rr. BiS.
- Valguur’s Gems - %cdr, physical resistance and +1 to Shaman. Also has some bonus damage to storm totems and gloval lightning conversion.
- Bloodsurge - whooping 120 flat vitality damage for Vines. Also gives useful skillpoints, has a nice proc and craftable.
- Heart of Yugol - Close to Valgur’s Raiment but beats its due to freeze resistance and bonus to lifesteal.
- Vendigomane Leggings & Boneshatter Treads - %damage and stats, mainly physical resistance.
- Lagoth’Ak’s Bloodbinding - i really like this medal on vitality/bleed shamans, makes swarm less cancerous to use and gives ranks to it.
- Emberguard’s Gauntlets of Celerity - most vitality gloves don’t have %CS and the ones that do are rather poor stat-wise. Picked
Demonicprefix for %vitality damage and stun resistance.
- Meditation - +1 to Oathkeeper and a lot of %vitality damage. Trap resistance is also nice.
- Seal of resonance - as any vitality build it lacks CC resistances, so i found this component to be useful.
Shattered Realm performance
Did only two runs, both were successful
Lee’s 4.29 run, a bit different version but it doesn’t change much.
average run in my hands is about 4.55
Naked Extraspawn run:
For all celestial kills used the same armor augment setup for extra health and DA - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeEDEpZ
Avatar of Mogdrogen: Facetank all the way.
Ravager of Flesh: Red Ravager is not ideal due to its manaleach, but it’s still doable.
Callagadra: Pretty much the same as Crate fight, but way longer.
Crate of Entertaiment: Easy and safe if you know what’re doing.