[1.1.9.1] Bloodhail - Wildblood Vitality Archon [SR100] [4.50 Crucible] [All Celestials]

GRIMTOOLS

Archon build, yikes

Gear explanation

Gear crafted for %Physique

• Wildheart Vanguard - the core of the build.
  • Prime Ring of Morgoneth - proc with %DR, a lot of OA and pierce conversion. Can be replaced with Deathlord’s Band, but in that case %DR should be accuired somewhere else.
  • Cursebearer - high %vitality damage and mass proc with vitality -rr. BiS.
  • Valguur’s Gems - %cdr, physical resistance and +1 to Shaman. Also has some bonus damage to storm totems and gloval lightning conversion.
  • Bloodsurge - whooping 120 flat vitality damage for Vines. Also gives useful skillpoints, has a nice proc and craftable.
  • Heart of Yugol - Close to Valgur’s Raiment but beats its due to freeze resistance and bonus to lifesteal.
  • Vendigomane Leggings & Boneshatter Treads - %damage and stats, mainly physical resistance.
  • Lagoth’Ak’s Bloodbinding - i really like this medal on vitality/bleed shamans, makes swarm less cancerous to use and gives ranks to it.
  • Emberguard’s Gauntlets of Celerity - most vitality gloves don’t have %CS and the ones that do are rather poor stat-wise. Picked Demonic prefix for %vitality damage and stun resistance.
  • Meditation - +1 to Oathkeeper and a lot of %vitality damage. Trap resistance is also nice.
  • Seal of resonance - as any vitality build it lacks CC resistances, so i found this component to be useful.
Shattered Realm performance

Did only two runs, both were successful

• SR100 - featuring Salazin, Kuba and x2 Iron Maidens
  • SR95 - featuring Shattered Cronley, Moosilauke, Benn’Jahr and Kaisan
Crucible performance

Lee’s 4.29 run, a bit different version but it doesn’t change much.

average run in my hands is about 4.55

Naked Extraspawn run:

Celestials

For all celestial kills used the same armor augment setup for extra health and DA - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeEDEpZ

Avatar of Mogdrogen: Facetank all the way.

Ravager of Flesh: Red Ravager is not ideal due to its manaleach, but it’s still doable.

Callagadra: Pretty much the same as Crate fight, but way longer.

Crate of Entertaiment: Easy and safe if you know what’re doing.

Credits

@Dmt for original concept (source)
@mad_lee for helping with build polishing and testing

19 Likes

dang, did not know a dead build/set could perform so well :no_mouth:

very nice Grey, love the archon tweaks :ok_hand:
Wildblood well and alive again, lets hope it stays that way for a while :sweat_smile:

I’m really glad to see someone making a new Wildblood build, it pretty much has been ignored after a few patches . This one is really creative and the gear is pretty easy to assemble, I’m definitely going to try it ASAP and put some of my items gathering dust in my stash to use.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you.

well, i’ve tried several different WBs before this patch landed and it’s been both underwhelming and clunky. recent +1 sec dutation to vines and buff to bloodsurge helped a lot.

i also do hope so, however i’m still not sure how other vines build perform compared to WB. maybe moving WB’s %wd to skill’s node will help them. But it’s yet to be tested, have no concrete data currently.

2 Likes

batya in the house

1 Like

Also moving some type of weapon damage to the base skill would allow armor piercing to allow for a pierce/bleeding vines with guttripper.

I tested my RTA lightning vines + cs warder, and the extra second of duration is nice.

Also it’s worth noting that removing entangling vines node usually will improve clear times in crucible on vines builds with dying god. Applying terrify twice a second can lead to some mobs running away.

2 Likes

2% is average number, with gear rolls can be higher. In Crucible Ulo buff covers your overcaps shortcomings. In SR chaos isn’t what normally kills you (compare it to physical for instance) and doesn’t have DoT compartment, in SR non-boss chunks over 85 stuff like poison and other Dot’s are super nasty but more chaos is always welcomed to deal with RR shreds.

For Vitality builds - no. They are immortal anyway :grin:.

Welllllll I’ll be trying this out. I was trying to make a wildblood archon and well… just saw this and will try to revive it. :smiley:

That was a joke :slightly_smiling_face:, or rather a quote that I found amusing (the part about vitality builds):

Please be considerate of others posters and, as usual, set reasonable expectations for what a build should be capable of (an indestructible vitality build probably shouldn’t be pushing sub 6 minutes in the Crucible, nor does a 5 minute build need buffs).

Vitality builds have great sustainability through life-leech and big Health pool, so that they can even facetank some hard content, yes. The downsides are:

1. Many enemies have high Vitality Resistance (as well as Life Leech, if we speak about superbosses), so double RR classes are preferable to achieve “immortality”;
  2. Lifesteal does not save you from one-shots.

you weren’t 1shot by an animated preserver with 16k HP unless you had undercapped res/non-existent armor and phys res
“nothing” deals more than like 15k dmg in 1 hit, and that’s maggot territory - unless we are talking absurd high SR

1 Like

eating some nice debuffs there by the looks of it, like i said, non existent phys res/armor
depending on overcaps stuff like ele res takes a hit too on the spirits

Cruel mutator with DA shred is truly dangerous :laughing:. Also Guardian’s weapon might be something like Relentless of Ruin. I was one-shot by such means too (Lokarr, Voldrak).

you would likely have survived without the spirits/wraiths debuffs. notice on 8sec how you get debuffed and less than a sec later you’re dead as he claps you

True.

The second debuff after poison, I saw it like DA shred (red broken shield). Might be wrong.

since the last target in frame is a maggot, i was thinking it would be hilarious if it wasn’t affix buffed halberd clap that killed you, but a bugged korvan maggot having dmg of an Oversized maggot :joy:

-phys res, poison dot, oa shred, impair aim, bleed, frostburn
please correct me if i’m wrong :pray: