While not as good as full Trozan set, I really wanted to try out the Iskandra set for one of my builds because it is goddamn fun. So I tinkered for a month to slowly build this out and test it’s potential.
If vitality resistance is lower in-game, use Malmouth fortifying powder in one of those Bysmiel Silversand gear.
- Offensive Ability is massive, landing crits is never easier.
- Decent Health Regeneration, around 400 HPS
- For a caster, it does have a high Physical Resistance.
- Good OA shred debuff (Bloody Pox, Rumor, Seal of Annihilation)
- Low Defensive Ability
- Low Health
- Low movement speed
- Really needs to be piloted to work on higher endgame content.
For the first two cons, you can just play around spirit and physique distribution to whatever DA and Health you are comfortable with.
Why no Sigil?
- Damage on Sigil is around 10k DPS with Trozan Starkeeper buffs alone. Personally, I found it underwhelming so I chose Bloody Pox and Maxed Blood of Dreeg instead. Bloody Pox also helps mitigate that low DA and is a better way to proc Devotions.
- A combination of Mirror, Maiven, Nullification, Ghoul, Behemoth and Blood of Dreeg for heal/regen and Physical Resistance. Additionally, that boots also helps a ton. You just really need to mind your skill rotation especially with Mirror and Nullification. Not to mention, you can lifesteal on your trozan for sustain.
SR 76: Grim Dawn [188.8.131.52] Tri-Elemental TSS Iskandra Warlock, SR 76 - YouTube (had one death during the run)
SR 80: Grim Dawn [184.108.40.206] Tri-Elemental TSS Iskandra Warlock, SR 80 boss room - YouTube
I have one or two deaths in SR 80 on average, mostly from Fabius’ SS and Kaisan’s crystals due to piloting errors. I suggest doing them last so you have the entire room.
Crate of Entertainment: Grim Dawn [220.127.116.11] Tri-Elemental TSS Iskandra Warlock, Crate of Entertainment kill - YouTube
Any suggestions to further improve this build is welcome, I just wanted to share this build with you guys, thanks.