[1.1.9.1] [HC] Avenger Warder, Facetank all superbosses, SR90+, 8k average HP regen, physical 2h Savagery

Will still work but Hp regen got some nerfs so not sure if it will still handle anything without hp pots. Neverthelesss still a good build

Hello everyone,

total noob here with a question about the skills in the build.

I think I understood what weapon pool skills are and why you should aim for a total of 100% activation chance.

According to Grim Tools Upheaval alone on this build has a 100% activation chance on default attacks. So why invest so many points into Zolhan’s technique as well?

It’s only on crits.

Thanks so much! Should have read the white flavour text of the skill!

Tried this, i gotta say, one of the best build that can facetank celestials. not that fastest kill but can literally facetank.

thanks @RektbyProtoss

1 Like

How is this build after the physical resistance changes friend?

Update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DsbGoDup4E

But a remark is needed here: killing celestials takes a very long time; picking Callagadra or Ravager takes 3-4 minutes.

And this takes into account the fact that I have completely taken Markovian, which reduces the target’s defense points.

The Deathstalker criticizes much more often than the hero, so the killer’s mark must be given to him - otherwise we will never see it on the celestials.
I invested one point in the winds to give them the sands of Azraqaa - just for the frequency of the proc.

44k HP, 9k HP regeneration, 40 physical def (in 1.2.1 - there the bonus from the set was cut to 50% regeneration and 18% physical def, they also removed the prefix that was on the pants from the comment above).

Oh yes, the crucible, of course.
It takes about 30 seconds per wave, that is, 150-170 takes about ten minutes.

Well, of course, I understand that we are discussing a tank assembly that does not pretend to be a speedrun, but the timings are disappointing))

deathstalker has same crit chance as player, because it uses player OA bonuses

I can’t argue with your thesis, I just suggest two tests:

Fight with a dummy
Fight Callagadra
Of course, alternating the bearer of the tag among themselves.
The fact that Deathstalker places the mark more often than the character is visible to the naked eye.

Especially on Callagadra. Character with 3.5 thousand. OA will hardly put a label on it. And Deathstalker copes with this with a bang, the mark will always be there.

nonsense :rofl:

deathstalker not critting: because it’s using player crit chance

believe me now?
player scaled pets doesnt’ get higher crit chance than player, because they are using/mirroring player stats…

1 Like

Yes. Really.
You have provided a more than convincing test.

Now I just have to figure out the reasons for my delusion.

i think it’s part RNG
and i have 2 videos that might showcase this
Player has the potential for faster APS(attacks per second) than Deathstalker, which means more chances to crit per second at same X% crit chance - but it then depends on your build’s actual speed too.
I also think player scaled pet might be affected by fumble when “melee” like Deathstalker (blade spirit is aura dmg as example so likely not affected) and if so it means the already lower APS might be reduced in frequency just like player’s does.
And if fumble then affects deathstalker too, it means aside from crit RNG playing in, we get an additional layer of RNG to affect both player and deathstalker attacks,
so on good pet RNG deathstalker can crit more frequently at same crit %, likewise for player, and since the fumble might then vary because of Calla wind spawns means the RNG can possibly fluctuate to another 3rd degree being factored in

player AM application, notice how good uptime is/only drops off once or mebe twice?

deathstalker AM application, notice how here it’s a bit more irregular compared to first run/player run

it’s not that deathstalker is necessarily bad even tho it has the appearance of AM falling off faster/more frequent, it might just be worse RNG here even if not purely related to APS.
*to highlight Deathstalker AM application you notice i don’t move around as much like with player application showcase, this might mean Deathstalker is more affected by fumble than player was in previous run(unsure)

2 Likes