[1.1.9.1] [HC] Avenger Warder, Facetank all superbosses, SR90+, 8k average HP regen, physical 2h Savagery

not using warborn leaves you with 2.5 seconds downtime on both damage reduct on War Cry and phys RR from break morale - which might be fairly significant compared to the speed boost and proc heal
(this assuming you ofc have Ravager fight specific resist overcaps)

2 Likes

are there some good changes in the bis items if i want a bit more dmg and i play only softcore?
I want to farm sr 75-76 as fast as posible(For example what relic should i use if i want more dmg?)

With 1.1.9.3 still work fine?

Overall, yes.

I have been lucky in Grim League Season 3 and have all the gear for this build, just a slightly more offensive Kaisan amulet.
Now just gotta level my character…

1 Like

I was like, nice build lets go for it.
Did my missing HC achievements but I was pretty slow as I missed the Legplates and a good Amulet, so I was like lets go farm some Kaisan, cant be that hard to get a good rolled Burning or Eldritch Eye…
100 Kills later I am happy to use Bloodrager 2set which I found during farming Kaisan along with the blueprint for the Avenger Chest.
One out of 100 Amulets was double rare, dropped at 2nd kill.
Still waiting for that Bloodragers Cowl blueprint, to be able to craft with some stun res…
Getting a nicely rolled Kaisan amulet feels like farming for magi rings -.-

1 Like

Surely there’s an amulet with phys damage? But yeah, I feel ya on the farming.

Mogara’s Fangs has physical damage and +1 to Soldier. A good one not quite as good as best Kaisan’s but will do for quite a while.

1 Like

It is 12 of them, one reaches 100 % phys, two of them go up to around 80 % and all the rest goes for 40 % in average.
Most time you get some extra dmg for fire, poison or vitality.
Non of my phys amulets had a granted skill -.-
Got one good Dread Lord roll with 7 % leech but with “of thunder” suffix so you get a mix of light, vit and aether, something like Dread Lords … of Butchery would have been epic shit

1 Like

Good point, maybe it can keep up with Kaisan if you get a good roll, that flat dmg and phys dmg to Mogdrogens pact together with some AS let it look like a very decent offensive option
Not sure if it can outrun the Bloordrager 2 set, but having frequently War Cry with Warborn Visor is also great stuff.

1 Like

I am building this right now, going to get to level 94 this weekend probably. I was wondering if using serenity instead of juggernaut might be better for this build with bloodrager helm and amulet, because i don’t have avenger of cairn.

Give it a chance, this build is sturdy af even without avenger of cairn, didnt drop one either.
I went with Azrakaa’s Sands as substitute as long as I did not have the Bloodrager stuff and yes, you get even more tanky but do you really need it?
I didnt go for higher bosses than Lokarr yet, but all roguelike dungeons, nemesis bosses and Lokarr were safe to go for without that extra max res.
Didnt drop Juggernaut as those health reg buffs keep you alive in brain afk mode xD

I can confirm that this build in SC can do all the roguelike dungeons, lokarr, some nemesis bosses (Kubacabra, Alex and Kaisan) even if you faceroll the keyboard. I had avenger of cairn, level 65 warborn mask and coven storm seal instead of black matriarch.

In HC, i will have everything except avenger of cairn, rng lol.

This is what I can 100% build with either recipe or stashed gear.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlXBnpV

I would definitely go for more stun res, you gain a lot of skill points due to serenity so it should be fairly easy to respec some into scars of battle for 4 % per point or maybe switch boots or craft chest and helm with blacksmith stun res bonus

Updated my build here

Got stun resist to 44%, wonder if worth recrafting my helm and nature’s avenger at stun resist smith, i did mine at physique guy to get high enough physique to wear barbaros.

Still playing around with components to squeeze more OA out of the build.

Warborn helm gives you 100% uptime on Break Morale RR, 2.5 sec without 38RR on phys dmg is pretty big deal

Yeah, noticed that, but I can’t do the original warborn build because lack of kaisan or avenger of cairn. So doing bloodrager variant instead. Will definitely change to the warborn, juggy and avenger/kaisan version when possible.

I reinvastigated my green drops and did some testing, atm I am testing this setup, restistances are not fixed finally as I didnt know if I will keep the setup. Needs some testing how the missing +max res stats feel in terms of tankiness, but dmg output felt real good.

The point about squeezing more OA out of this build is also my main mission, but probably I will be fine as soon as I finally find that leg piece…
Also looking for some greens with nice OA stats that could fit in but not too lucky yet.
I use seismic leap as movement glyph which gives me some AoE and has lower CD than warcry to bind devotions on.
\Edit:
I was able to tank Ravager of Flesh with ease, killing him took some time as I missed a lot of attacks due to my low OA, even forgot to rebind Ultzaad’s Decree, which slowed it even further.
I just used all of the pharma I had around as I didnt do any testing in before and went straigt into the fight on ultimate, did not have to reapply any pharma so the fight was no longer than 450 sec.

Can I change the summoned version of Ravager or do I have to do the other kills with other chars?
Didnt think about the different drops and just picked a random name xD

Thanks Protoss - Great build, beat Mogdregen a couple nights ago and Calladraga last night with almost same setup as yours…Kaisen, Sandreaver bracers, Warborn visor but with great Solael-Sect pants that actually had health regen as well. Awesome time with this build!

2 Likes

Just wondering does this build still work in 1.1.9.6?