>1.1.9.1< SR80 Cold Spam ABB Witch Hunter, [or how I learned to stop worrying about end-game and love the game]

Hi everyone; here we are, another meme concept. I made this build for a compendium that yet to be shared.

Images from the game with perma buffs + PB + BoD + LA buff

PS: Rings crafted with stun resist, amulet with energy regen and gloves with freeze resist.

:cold_face::cold_face: GRIMTOOLS :cold_face::cold_face:

1.1.9.1 UPDATE : GRIMTOOLS

Changes: Due to Conduit Amulet rework, I changed into Eldritch Whispers with %15 Elemental RR. changed Serenity bonus, augments accordinly and adjusted skill points a bit. Performance is almost same, maybe a bit better though the AoE loss is noticable. Done SR 75-76 killed Kuba but also died a few times so not suitable for fast farming.

Not much to explain, a meme concept that I tried to make it work, I don’t know how it will perform in CR since I don’t play. I tried to make it tanky enough for SR as always; capped CC resist etc but some more damage can be squeezed out by changing devotions and skills a bit.

SR 80 Image (with not so bad mutators)

I didn’t encounter with Kuba but build hardly kills Moosi with some kiting so do the math, but I didn’t died in chunks nor the boss room.(Though I was almost dying while taking the screenshot :smiley:)

SR 65-66 Image (with not so bad mutators)

Easy/fast to farm, so atleast build have some purpose more than doing main campaign. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a fun build overall, great AoE, everything dies at the same time but single target damage is the biggest problem, thus it creates a sustain problem which is seem to be managable up to a point. For 65-66+ you should be careful and consider your cooldowns, use all what you have if necessary.

Thanks for reading, any comment is welcome.

9 Likes

This one got broken fast due to conduit change; best I can do is to replace it with Occultist one with extra %15 Elemental RR but need to check it with GT first.

2 Likes

No rage quitting the game like all pet players did last patch and all retal players this one? :slight_smile: sad

1 Like

What happened in general with Retal this patch?

You can read the patch notes like everyone else.

Updated for 1.1.9.1

1 Like