[1.1.9.2] Earthmover - Physical Blitz Warlord [4.30 Crucible] [SR100] [All Celestials]

if you drop Sailor Guide and get Eel, you can get both the proc and 50 da/6 speed, not sure it’s worth it.
can get another Seal of Might to compensate loss of phys res, though.

There’s little point in taking Azraaka’s proc over anything, it doesnt deal damage on phys builds so the only use are impaired aim and oa shred. Ofc sailor’s guide + seal of blades is far more valuable.

How is reflect on this build? Is 34% phys res and 25% reflect reduction from Rebuke enough?

There is some flat phys on the skill, too less to make a difference I guess?

I guess it depends on what kind of content you want to run. Your version loses armor and sustain from seal of blades, but gain the proc with reduced OA and Impaired Aim. I would say that your version would work out well in easier content and maybe even crucible, but should be worse for celestials and high shards. You would have to try it out to be sure though.

:thinking:

Something here seems familiar…

1 Like

Should be enough for campaign.

yes, will be kinda screwed by armor and it doesnt solve aoe all that much nor contribute to single target. I simply prefer more speeds.

dont lose %adcth for low value proc. thats not the right thing to do.

no way!

1 Like

Playing this build with Ulzaad and Milton.
Sheet-Damage (per HIT !) reaches up to 330k physical damage. Was rly surprised by that, never achieved a more powerfule nuke. One-hitting Heroes, that´s a thing here. Amazing!

1 Like

Amazing build, GI showed 3 mil damage in high shards. It was my 3rd build I really had fun playing. The only problem I faced in 90ish shards’ boss room was Gargabol , no matter what I did I couldn’t pass him, he literally one-shotted me even while kiting around. Still hell of a build for high shards, good job :+1:

1 Like

Very nice build. Made me start a new character.

Have you tried using krieg mask and boots with fleshwarped pauldrons for some extra conversion?

Thanks for the build. Allowed me to finally go through Hardcore and get those last few achievements.

Hi @grey-maybe , one question.
I was going to try out this build with some minor twezks but I would like to go with a different devotion route including bear, assassin’s mark, ulzaar, azrakaa znd oleron.

as devotion binding to skills has always been my wezl spot through GD, could you please comment on the below, I’d do following bindings:

Assassins mark - blitz
Bear - cadence
Azrakaa - deathstalker
Oleron - guardians
Ulzaad - movement rune id take

Would be very much appreciated!

Edit: fyi: I’d drop LoE because I have a Tyrant’s Bargoll of Ruin lying around and want to try another approach

blitz: bear. Since it´s got a big proc chance with it and proccing once per blitz is enough.
cadence: ass. mark. Since it needs to crit, so you need many hits

2 Likes

I went like this on Oleron’s Route - Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (disregard different gear)

Thanks a lot!

How does this build work now with the nerfs in 1.1.9.6

In my experience, build is still a monster and quite capable.

1 Like

I dont like it in current patch.

1 Like

What for ?

Bad aoe in sr, poorly handles crowds - can die easily, mediocre damage output against resistant mobs. In CR it still decent but slow-ish and inconsistent.

3 Likes