[1.1.9.3 - 1.1.9.4] DW Aether Spellbreaker. SR 90/Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, I like to share with my meme spellbreaker with you. I tried a few different specs, this one is the most balanced one. It has some room for improvement if you have double rare weapons. AoE is good enough with procs but single target damage is not so great, dps is quite low on paper but somehow performs much better.

Image from the game with perma buffs and PB

1.1.9.4 Double Rare Weapons version
:damage_aether: :damage_aether: GRIMTOOLS :damage_aether: :damage_aether:

What changed except MI’s? I adjusted skill points and augments a bit. Started to use Ashen Waste rune for more stable single target RR, changed the amulet component. No devo changes made. Helmet and Ring crafted with %4 phys, Amulet crafted with %10 stun resist.

SR 90 Boss Room (with lucky bosses) No consumables needed.

1.1.9.3 legit farming version > :damage_aether: :damage_aether: GRIMTOOLS :damage_aether: :damage_aether:

Not gonna explain details throughly, most gears are BiS and have no other alternatives due to skill points. ‘‘Dread Lord’’ prefix on belt is necessary for lifesteal, if you can get some health or damage suffix it’s better.

At first I went for Rattosh + Spear route but didn’t perform that good. Spear + Korvaak + Imp is much better and spare you some extra points, that I complete Wendigo and invest some Hourglass with it. Plus using 2x Attuned Lodestone doubles the proc chance againts single target enemies which helped more than I though in the boss rooms.

SR 85 Complete Run

Mutators are kinda good, boss room is kinda good. Reaper is quite hard, bad mutators affects build a lot that’s why it’s 85ish but it’s all good in farming range.

Ravager of Minds Kill

Changed nothing, but used almost everything I could. Plus I had to kite a bit while waiting Mirror and Ghoul a few times.

PS: I can’t try Mogdrogen since I already killed it but build surely can do it with one or two augment change and with consumables.

Lokarr Kill (for fun)

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

3 Likes

Adjusted the build with GDstashed weapons and more fitting affixes. Made some small changes and added SR 90 run.

2 Likes

Ford’s gone over to the dark side. No more legit builds from him :wink:

2 Likes