[1.1.9.3] Best build, click now! It's clickbait but click anyway (DW ranged Paladin)

This is a common problem when devo route has constellations that fulfill their own requirements. In this case Scales and Hydra are that. Start from scratch, take full Lotus and fill all t1 and t2 constellations. When that is done, respec Lotus and fill Azraaka and 4 points in Ghoul.

Bull has -10% phys requirements, also crafts for physique and high %physique rolls help.

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: ! That worked and was pretty obvious, sorry to have bothered, well future people like me who need new glasses will have their answers now.

Another question I have is about the amount of devotion skills having to be bound to active skills.

I have assigned
Assassin’s mark → Fervor
Bull rush → Chilling rounds
Maul → Bursting rounds
Shifting sands → ???
Ulzaad’s decree → Smite

In your grimtool link, you assign for example the sands to summon guardian of empyrion.
Would that work at all ? Or does the sands happen when the guardians attack ?
Or should I assign maul like you to vire’s might as an extra heal when in need ? Hmmm, so many questions !

Generally it’s a good idea to follow a builder’s devo bindings, maybe watch a CR or SR vid and see how he plays the build, so you have a better idea of what buttons to press and when.

Can this build try to facetank in sr 75-76?

Of course.

1 Like

Hi! Something wrong with grimtools link. Or is it just my problem?

Unable to connect to the database

From my experience such issue (when only a particular link doesn’t work) needs to be solved manually by @Dammitt

2 Likes

It’s fixed now.

3 Likes