[1.1.9.4] Gutsmasher Warlord/2H Physical EoR. SR 90/Ravager of Minds

I’m running it now, short of the leg armour and rings (substituted them for next best thing I had, they ain’t great).
I know it’s not a terribly high bar, but I’m level 100 on zero deaths and just went to SR 25 like a hot knife through butter.
Ravager was easy.
Mad Queen melted in seconds.

Care to link your GT? Ravager is spooky.

I don’t even know how to use GT!

I’m running the same as Ford but with a few differences;

1. I put 10 more points into Phys
  2. I only have the level 65 Black Matriarch ring
  3. In other ring slot I have Mythical Veil Warden Band (+2 EOR / Blitz)
  4. I don’t have Windshear Greaves to I’ve gone Boneshatter treads instead while I farm.

So my augments and socketing are a little different to get my resists / DA up to scratch (my OA is 3032 my DA is 2757).

My skill points are as near as dammit to Ford’s.

So if you go to: Grim Dawn Build Calculator you can click “Import” on the left side of the character sheet and upload your character save data. Once your character is imported, you can click “Share” and it will generate a link you can copy/paste here.

Also, according to GT, Mythical Veilwarden Band does not give skill points to EoR: Mythical Veilwarden Band - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database

My bad, it’s +2 to Righteous Fervour.

Good luck getting a mythic black matriarch. Been farming SR75-76 for hours now and have only had it drop once. Also, be on the lookout for windshear greaves blueprint. Totem farming might be your best bet for that.

May such devotion map make sense? Or is it going to be too glassy for SR 75-76 and superbosses?

Should be fine but you may have energy regen issues without scales and also you dont have Blind Fury bound to anything.

1 Like