A man who is neither dead or alive, yet he protects the gates of underworld and eliminates the ones who dare to escape…
Hi people, I like to share the best EoR build I have made with you. It’s much faster and sturdier than other EoR build I played(DW Fire/Lightning, DW Vitality, DW Aether,DW Acid). Interestingly it’s a Vitality build, and interestingly, it uses a 2H weapon that has no attack speed…
Image from the game with perma buffs and BoD and Hungering Void proc
Helmet crafted with Freeze resist.
Build has -%139 RR, almost constant Hungering Void proc but unfortunately it requires a lot of greens to work properly.
Most gears are BiS, I mean really.
- Weapon is core of the build.
- Fallen ring is BiS for RR.
- Pants and Shoulder is needed for EoR points.
- Boots and Eternal Band is for Soulfire points.
- Belt is for ele>vit conversion.
- Helmet and Chest are the best options to cap ele>vitality conversion to %100 since they provide good stats.
- Bolvar amulet is for RR and perfect stats. I recommend ‘‘of Alacrity’’ suffix but ‘‘Dread Lord’’ is not that crucial.
(Medal and Gloves are not BiS.)
- You can use Obsidian Grasp as gloves, it has %2 less phys resist and %5-6 less AS, resistances does not matter that much.
- And I used medal for more damage, but I guess one can use Korvaak Medal for +2 Soulfire points, get the stun resist from Shoulder instead of Solael’s Malice affix.
SR 90 Boss Room
I believe build can do a bit more, with consumables if necessary. Chunks are much harder than boss room ofc, you can get some weird one-shots at these levels.
Ravager of Minds Kill
Used health, OA and bleeding consumables; added Aether Cluster on skill bar but didn’t need it.
Used Health, OA and Lightning resist consumables; added Aether Cluster on skill bar but didn’t need it.
Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome